chapter 30

germany, dakota

dakota groaned as soon as she stepped off that godawful plane. nathan didn't get a wink of sleep and neither did she due to his constant talking.

"so is there any chance i can get your number?", he jogged up to her and struggled to even hold his own baggage.

now that she was off the small spaces she can just freely walk away from the entire situation. what was comical was that he was shorter than dakota by a few inches.

"hey! what even is your name?", he's like a pest.

"dude. fuck off.", she said in the nicest way possible, speed walking over to the baggage claim where everybody else was heading to.

___

dakota stopped at the entrance of the airport, waiting for her taxi. she pulled out her phone and turned it on.

53 messages from billieboob🍑

13 missed calls from billieboob🍑

oh damn. if dakota wasn't already dead from the fucking plane ride, she definitely would be when she saw billie.

___

when she got her shit and got into a car she had texted billie's family that she had arrived in germany. dakota asked which hotel they were staying at so she could get ready.

it was this fancy motel that seemed well guarded and clean on the outside. she could see the buses lined up in the back when she pulled up.

"you're here? that was quick.", maggie's voice came over the receiver.

"yeah i got this really crazy indian dude who said speeding was the way to god. i nearly met the holy dude multiple times in his car.", dakota was a little car sick. if somebody drove too recklessly she would get ill.

"at least you're not dead. but from the looks and sounds of it, you might be when you get inside.", screaming and shouting could be heard in the background, she wouldn't be surprised if something flew out of the motel window right about now.

"let's hope not.",

billieboob🍑

dakota. i'm not playing w u.
u mad at me or somethin?
mama
answer me.
did i do something?
:( i miss u a lot
where are you?
i love you i'm sorry.
baby?🥺

hi baby.

i'm mad at u.
leave me alone.

i know. i'm sorry. i'm not mad at you.
u didn't do anything, my love.

☹️ u didn't answer me and i got sad
now i'm mad.
and hungry.
fuck you.

u on ur period?

shut up.

i love you.
what's your room number babygirl?

63b, y?

nothing

what?
answer me.
here you go again
u know i don't even know why i bother tryin to text u