chapter 19

weed house, dakota

dakota got pushed slightly and her bag was being snatched out of her hand. as soon as que told his boys who i was they turned scummy.

well more scummy than they already were.

"keep your hands to your goddamn self before you lose it. pay up then you get your shit.", dakota looked at wesley first.

he was a redhead with curls and blotchy skin. he looked like a nerd but somehow fit in.

dakota raised her eyebrow at him.

he pulled out his own roll of money and meekly handed it to her. she could tell wesley was a bottom, possible gay too.

next, she looked at josh. he wasn't muscular, but he wasn't skinny. josh had talk long hair and beady black eyes, he had a scar running over his lip. still,  despite how emo he looks, a wallet was handed over to her. it was only filled with cash.

simon, who was quiet, was a scrawny short guy. he had glasses and freckles. looked all around innocent, that was until he pulled out his money and had another hand out for the drugs.

"nice pack of friends you got here.", dakota said sarcastically. they all gave her dirty looks and she felt a small pinch on her arm.

she looked down at billie, but she had an innocent smile on her face. billie's mood had been considerably better when she got there.

"ah, my favorite. brandon, here's your packet of dicks. i mean- fix.", que glared at her and reached up to take the bag from her. dakota pulled back and clicked her tongue.

"ah ah, give over the green for the peen.", she referred to money and drugs jokingly. he growled and dug around for a bit.

"ever thought of being a dog trainer? you growl quite a bit.", dakota smirked and watched as he counted the money.

"ever thought of shutting the fuck up? you better watch your mouth around here, i know people who could fuck you up.", he threatened, but it was funny. he had to look up at her.

"talk to me when you aren't an average dick size shorter than me.", she smiled cheekily and took the money from his clenched hand.

"fuckin' whore.", dakota only smirked and put her collected 2.4k in her black backpack. bailey had the consideration to give her a big pay this time.

"mhm. good seein' ya lads. i'll be going with these two fine women.", she took billie's hand in hers and gestures her friend to come along. she nervously glanced behind her and scurried beside billie.

"you competing against that, q? the fuck yous thinkin'?", wesley pushed him, he was a little angry brandon had given him beef with her.

"piss off.", brandon grumbled and took out his pipe.

___

"you drug deal?"

"you go to drug deals?"

dakota and billie had gone back to dakota's dorm to spend time with each other. the first thing they asked each other when they sat down was that.

"i'm sorry, i didn't tell you because i didn't think it was a big deal.", dakota murmured anxiously, she knew in relationships partners told each other everything but they weren't even in one.

"i mean it kind of does when it's matters of your life, but it's fine. i don't usually go to drug deals i kind of get forced.", billie explained truthfully, the only reason she showed up at them was because she was going to get blackmailed.

"whenever you're with me you're safe. que knows i hold his goods now, he probably won't do anything if he cares about it.", billie hummed, dakota frowned at that.

"what's wrong?"

"it's just- where do you get this stuff?", dakota sighed and picked at her satin sheets.

"i get it from my friend bailey, you might know her she's known for just giving drugs to celebrities for money.", billie nodded and cuddled closer to her.

"is it dangerous?"

dakota shook her head. she ran her hand up and down billie's back under her shirt.

"sometimes. other times it's easy if they're too faded to realize how much money they're spending.", billie nodded again and stuffed her face into her neck.

just being around dakota seemed to heal her scars and wounds she had accumulated.

both girls just pretended not to notice when the other would give longing glances, staring at her lips, smiling at the way they move or the bad jokes each other said.

they pretended that they weren't falling in love so fast, because it didn't exactly feel real.
___
765 words
what have you done during quarantine, ma?
stay safe and i love you