chapter 11

dakota pov

"you're very pretty. i'm pretty sure i live like 17 feet under a rock because i only just found out about you today..", dakota turned shy and smiled timidly when billie let out a laugh.

"nah nah, you're all good, baby. at least you found out about me and blessed me with your greatness."

baby.

she knew billie probably called everyone that and used pet names for everybody, but she couldn't help but feel fuzzy inside.

the fuck is happening to me. i don't know her.

"i don't know you that well but..keep doing whatever magic you have goin' on. it's the good shit.", billie smiled and opened her arms for another hug.

dakota smirked at reign who was just being a pervert and telling her to 'get it' jokingly.

she put her hands on billie's lower back and brought her closer. billie had her arms wrapped around her neck. she kind of had to tippy toe since she was really fucking short.

"you know..i wish i could just pick you up and put you in my pocket. you're so small i bet i could.", billie glared and hit her shoulder playfully.

"did you knock your head on the way into my venue or what?", at this point they were flirting.

"bils, come on, we've got to keep the line moving.", sully came over and whispered softly. she looked over past him and saw que shaking his head at her.

"o-oh. yeah right. um..sorry to cut this short. it was really good meeting you.", billie put on a smile and brought dakota closer. she made billie feel safe. her toned arms encasing her in warmth and her firm body holding her close.

dakota grazed her ribs and she yelped under her breath. dakota looked at her with concern, her eyebrows furrowed. her fingers went over the same spot and billie flinched away.

"what happened here? does it hurt?", to anybody it would look like they were just hugging goodbye.

"please don't touch me there.", dakota immediately took her hands away, billie was surprised by the amount of respect.

"is somebody hurting you?", billie got choked up so she said nothing. she only shook her head no.

dakota didn't look convinced but hurried along with reign anyway. billie felt her hand being pulled and she looked up. dakota was holding her hand as she walked away but only let go when she got too far.

billie knee she wanted her touch to linger and it worked. she felt the tingling sensation all through her arm.

she blinked owlishly and turned back around, forcing a small smile again.

___
billie pov

"what are you? gay? are you a lesbian, eilish?!", que was enraged, they were back on the bus and he was giving her a beat down.

"i'm not, i'm straight! i wouldn't lie about that!"

liar.

"you really expect me to fucking believe that? you were giving that bitch heart eyes the entire time. i'm not blind.", que stepped up into her face, she was basically shorter than everyone and had a great height difference.

"believe what you want i'm only saying the truth.", billie stood her ground.

"you're just begging for me to hit you again, aren't you. is that what you sluts like? you like being rough?", que grabbed her by the throat and pushed her back.

"you like being treated like a fucking bitch? you wanna act like one?! i'll fuckin' show you how bitches get treated then.", he started to unbuckle his belt. at this point, billie was sobbing and clawing at his hand. he was forcing her down and onto the couch.

she wildly grabbed onto the tables or anything she could hold herself up against. her air was getting cut off but que didn't seem to care. he was stroking himself to hardness, that was until there was a knock on the door.

"billie? you okay? the doors locked and i know you like to rest before shows but we just have to do a really quick sound check.", que groaned and pulled his stuff back up.

"you got lucky this time. next time you aren't gonna have a good time.", he opened the door and smiled politely at her mother.

"oh! hello seven, we just needed billie to get ready for her show. i'm assuming you'll be staying to watch?", maggie had a suspicion he was treating her daughter terribly.

"of course. i wouldn't miss it for anything.", he grinned evilly at her and walked away.

"come on, honey. let's get you going."

billie was sat on the couch with her hair a mess and throat bruised. 

she wished he left her alone.
___
782 words
okay i nearly threw up in this but i had to get through with the writing.
stay safe and i love you