[ P R O L O G U E ]

The white shirt hugged her upper body loosely, the white colour really brought out her tanned skin. When she came closer, the golden necklaces around her neck were noticeable. Just like her golden earrings, which were showed because she had her blonde hair in a low bun. She was wearing a blue jeans, which sat perfectly around her toned legs. And those simple, outworn black All Stars. It was simple, but it looked great on her. She was wearing more makeup than she used to be, but it looked great on her. Her eyes were the first thing you noticed when she entered a room; they were dark and characteristic. The soft pink lips turned into a smile, a smile what reached her eyes. And the sweet, but feminine fragrance...it was her.

"George, you're catching flies," she smirked and sat down next to him in the meeting space.

George blinked a few times and closed his mouth. "Hmm, what?" George hummed and locked his eyes with hers.

"You're catching flies," she said. She leant towards him. "Can't handle my beauty?"

George quietly gasped for air and straightened his back. He parted his lips to say something, but there wasn't a single word on his mind.

She smirked: "just kidding." A laugh rolled over her lips, and she crossed her legs.

George still wasn't able to speak. He closed his mouth again and swallowed hard. His leg was bouncing, and he tightened his jaw. The time was a killer. Having her around him was almost like torturing; he felt uncomfortable, he had no idea how to act, and the time stopped - or just went slowly. His eyes were scanning the letters on the wall: ART Grand Prix, it was like needed to remember every millimetre of the letters.

"Bonjour Nora and George," Sebastien Philippe said when he entered the room with his assistant.

"Hey," Nora happily said.

George got sucked out of his mind and looked at the team principal of the team they were racing in. "Hello," George managed to bring out.

"How are you?" Sebastien asked both of his drivers.

"I'm fine, thanks. How about you?" Nora curiously asked.

"I'm good," Sebastien smiled. He made eye contact with George. "How about you?"

George cleared his throat. "I'm fine, but it's quite sad this will be our last pre-race meeting."

Sebastien nodded and opened the folder with all the documents. "It's unhappy I have to let you go, especially because it is both of you. It is what it is, guys. You will race at the top, and I proudly can say I walked you through the way of becoming a Formula 1 driver," he breathed and nodded. Nora and George nodded as well and softly smiled. "Enjoyed dinner last night?"

Is that even a question? George enjoyed last night a lot. ART Grand Prix was having a team dinner last night, the last dinner of the season with the whole team. Nora was there too, and George couldn't get his eyes off her; she was looking beautiful. George was glad they got along really well. They had a lot of waves of laughter and enjoyed spending time together.

"It was amazing, Sebastien. Thank you. The food was also excellent," Nora blurted enthusiastically.

George smirked. "It was." He looked at Nora, but as soon his eyes found hers, he looked away. His heart missed a beat.

"That's great to hear," Sebastian said, satisfied. "But listen up, next Sunday the last race of the season will be held in Abu Dhabi. It will be you George, or you Nora, or Lando Norris who will be the world champion of this years' F2. Both of you do realise this will be a tough race?"

After an hour of talking, they decided to have a break. It was odd for George and Nora to have this last meeting before the race, they both will go to F1 next year. It was exciting to race with the big boys, but at the same time sad to leave their old team behind them.

"Nora?" George asked when they entered the kitchen.

"Yes?" Nora replied and looked behind her to look at George.

"You do realise you are writing history right now?" He grabbed a cup from the cabinet. Nora looked confusedly at him, but it changed to a smile. "You are the first woman ever in the F2, so that is already on your name. But you can be the first female winner of F1," he said.

"I know," she said and warmed up the water for tea. "It's probably not that I will win soon. I mean, when was the last time Sauber won? 2008?"

"Don't say that you can change that, you have to change that," he answered and leaned against the wall. "You are a possible winner in F2, possible in F1 too."

She shrugged. "Neh, I have Kimi next to me, he will win. I mean...it's Kimi."

"Like I have much chance to win at Williams. The last win was in 2012. It's not going well..."

Their eyes locked. Nora raised her eyebrow, and a cheeky smile was growing on her lips. "And you are about to change that. Look, George, keep it positive. There will be a lot of struggles, but I'm sure you will be the one who will win for them. You're a fantastic driver," she told him. "And if you don't win, then I will kick your arse because I will be there too."

They both laughed.

Nora poured in hot water in her cup and in George's cup. She chose a tea flavour and passed George. "But first we have to fight for the title, what I will win obviously," she whispered in his ear.