N I N E T E E N

George and Nora changed into the dry clothes, blowdried their hair and continued the day. It was a real challenge to get off the wet clothes, but they won the challenge. Nora took on her shoes and walked to the living room.

"I'm leaving," Nora mentioned her family and got on her coat.

George stood behind her, also putting on his coat. He felt slightly uncomfortable in the clothes of Hugo, he had to deal with it since it was his own decision to get under the shower with his clothes on.

"That's okay, love. We will see you around. Do you have your meds?" Hugo said when he looked up from his iPad.

Nora nodded. "Yes, dad," slightly annoyed by his overreacting. "Anyway, bye," she said and turned away from her family, facing the hallway now.

George softly smirked, stubborn as always. "I will see you around, I guess?" He placed his hands in the pockets of his coat and smiled politely.

"Can you take care of her? If something goes wrong, please call us," Hugo said, perhaps a bit worried, possibly scared.

"Darling, she can take of herself, and she's with George. Nothing will go wrong," Victoria comforted her husband.

Hugo slowly nodded. "Yeah, you're right," he mumbled. This was the first time she was leaving the house without Hugo or Victoria - Hugo still was scared because things could go wrong. "Don't forget to have fun."

George gave Hugo a comforting smile. "We will, don't worry about that," he promised. "Bye," he said and followed Nora to his car. "This is your first time out, isn't it?" He asked Nora when he closed the front door behind him.

"Yup, I'm sorry for the overreacting dad," she apologised. "Well, no, actually. I left the house two times before, but only out in the area with a moped, more like in the forest."

"He's just protecting you, Nora," he replied and unlocked his car. "Let's expand the range of 'out'," he cheekily smiled and stepped behind the steering wheel of his car.

"Can't wait." Nora also stepped in the car, closed the door and fastened her seatbelt. She looked at him, he was just fastening his belt and driving away, but he looked gorgeous. His eyes found her. Nora looked away and bit on the inside of her lip: caught.

"Do you mind if we first go to my house, so I can change?" George asked and turned the volume of the radio down. "The clothes feel comfortable, there's nothing wrong with it, but I'm not feeling comfortable in it."

Nora nodded and placed her bag between her legs on the floor. "Sure," she replied. "So we're going to do something?" She looked curiously at him.

"Maybe," he suspiciously smiled and left the property of the Clarke family.

After they arrived at George's house, he got changed into his own clothes: a burgundy coloured hoodie, jeans and white sneakers. Nora sneaked some sweets with her to the car and had a seat again in the car. It was an adventure for Nora to be here, it felt like a whole trip. This was the first time she faced the real world after the trip from the hospital. It was wintery outside, but it wasn't white from the snow. Yet it was freezing cold.

Nora's eyes rested on George again, she studied his face. She wanted to watch him, but she also felt shy because of the memory she had - well, possible memory since it still needed it to be confirmed. She looked away, she couldn't stop thinking about the feeling of his hands all over her body, his lips on hers. Her teeth bit on the inside of her cheek, she secretly wanted his lips on hers again.

Nora rolled over on her stomach and held the blanket in front of her breasts. She was laying naked next to George in his bed in his hotel room. The side of her body touched George his side of his body. George brought his hand to the side of Nora's face and stroked a piece of hair behind her ear.