[ E P I L O G U E ]

Warning:
if you need an happy ending or aren't emotionally ready and stable, please skip this chapter! Otherwise we are sorry :/

"Guys," George said and looked at the family. "I think she's waking up."

"Can you squeeze in my hands?" The nurse stuck out her hands. She felt a squeeze as soon the girl squeezed in her hands. "Good, follow my finger, please." The nurse put a finger in front of the girl's face and moved it around to see if she had the right reaction.

"Welcome back, Nora..."

The girl looked at the tall man in the white coat, he was wearing a smile on his face. Her eyes glanced over the people at the end of her bed; two elder people, a young girl and a young man, they were crying and looked happy at the same time. She looked back at the tall man, the doctor?

"Why..." Nora began, but her vocal cords felt like two kinds of sandpapers were rubbing against each other.

"You don't have to talk," the tall man said and gave her a warm smile to comfort her. "I'm gonna ask you a few questions. Do you mind if they stay?" He pointed at the people at the end of the bed.

Nora shook her head and looked at the people, she gave them a smile.

"Let me introduce myself: I'm Maurice Kline."

Panic flashed through her body, that isn't Kline; Kline had blond, curly hair. Nora's breath became heavy, and she looked around in the room, she was confused.

"I want you to answer the questions with a nod or a shake, okay?" Kline continued. He had deep lines in his face, and he was bald, but it didn't misfit him. His eyebrows were dark brown with grey hairs in it. How is this Kline?

"Great. Let's start with the questions about who you are. Do you know who you are?"

Nora nodded; it has to be a hospital. So something happened to me, again.

"Good. Do you recognise those people?" Doctor Kline pointed at the people at the end of the bed.

Her eyes glanced over the four people. Mum, dad, Aubrey and George. Nora bit her lip, looked back at Kline and nodded slowly. She could hear how the people were sighing in relieve.

Doctor Kline nodded. "And now maybe a difficult question and it's totally fine to be emotional, Nora. Do you remember what happened?"

Apart from the crash I had two years ago, no. Nora tightened her jaw and tried to make up a possible reason why she was at the hospital again. Another crash? A relapse? Something else? "No?"

"Don't try to talk," Kline reminded her.

Nora refused to listen to him. "Why am I here again? What happened to me this time?" Confused looks were shared between the family and the doctor. "Did something happen to me when I left Abu Dhabi."

George parted his lips and looked away, something was wrong. He closed his mouth and swallowed hard. He imagined Nora to be emotional and off, but she was perplexed. The way she acted was confronting to him, but also to her family.

"After we raced?" Nora asked. Her throat was still hurt, but she didn't care. "Look, I'm not in the mood to have a laugh or anything stupid. Why am I at the hospital again? Everything was normal when we left," she annoyedly told and looked at George, who looked even more confused.

Maude cleared her throat. "I think you are mixing up things, sweetheart," she said and looked at Kline, to see if she could say those things. "You had a racing accident in Abu Dhabi."