F O U R T Y

Being fully discharged from the hospital brought many good things: no more limits on screens, building up the strengths more, no more strict rules - she had to take it easy, but she was allowed to do everything she did before the crash. For the past two months, Nora had lived as some kind of cavemen; no screens, rules, not allowed to do much. So one thing Nora could use now was her own iPhone. And it felt odd, it didn't feel like it was hers. Nora got used to the Nokia. This made her realise she didn't need a brand new phone - well, she had an iPhone 6s, but she only needed a phone to contact people. She got used to the fact she didn't have a phone, there were so many things to do without a phone.

Her dad dropped Nora off at George's house. She walked to the front door and rang the bell. Too much happened this week, it was all positive, but it was extremely odd to get so much positive news in one week that it couldn't be right. However, it was all true.

The door opened. "Hello sunshine," George smiled and let her in.

"Hey," Nora replied and took off her coat. He gave her a kiss. "How are you?"

"I'm good. You? How were your examines? And what had Christian to say?" He looked excitedly at her. "You want tea?"

They walked to the living room. George made some tea had a seat on the couch next to Nora, she made a bun in her hair and yawned.

"I'm sorry, it's a long day," she apologised. "Thanks. Anyway, all the results were negative," she began. George's eyes grew, and he blinked a few times, he held in his breath. "Which is positive, negative means the tests were negative on any diseases or deviations or whatever it was supposed to say. I had the same reaction," she laughed.

"Jeez, I thought things were wrong," he said and laughed as well.

She shook her head. "No, no, no," she said. "I can slowly build up my life again, so that's really good. The scans were clean, and I'm allowed to do everything again, except racing, but that's obvious."

"That's amazing. Have they said anything about the fact you flew all the way to Melbourne?"

"No," she innocently said. "I haven't told them. But I guess it was fine since they haven't say anything about it."

"You're crazy." A wide smile spread over her lips, and she took a sip from the cup of tea. "But how was it at Christian's? You look beautiful," he said and smiled widely. George he's eyes glanced over Nora, she was stunning.

Soft blushes appeared on her cheeks, and she looked away. Nora told him about the meeting she had with Christian. They discussed the chances she had, about his own opportunities and the development at Williams. The evening fell, they made dinner together and got ice cream at McDonald's. It was a casual dinner, but both Nora and George enjoyed it.

"You can stay over if you want," George said and ran his fingers through Nora's blonde hair. They laid down on the couch and were watching tv, or at least, the tv was there for the background noises. Her head was laying on his chest while she hugged George. "But I have an early morning tomorrow, so you probably will wake up alone then."

"Hmm," she hummed and looked up, their eyes locked. "I will take an Uber tonight, or ask my dad. Can't wait to drive again, but I have to make exams first and drive with an instructor to show I'm stable."

"Do you think you can drive?"

"I don't know, probably."

"You're driving yourself home tonight," he said and smiled. Her eyes grew. "You can drive, the chance is small you lost your ability to drive."

He was not wrong. Drivers were still able to drive after a winter break, but this was different. "We will see about that," she replied. Nora's eyes were glancing at his eyes. "I wish I had your eyelashes," she whispered.

"What is it with you and wanting my eyelashes?" He chuckled.

"They are long...and beautiful," she smiled. "And I have short eyelashes." Nora showed her eyelashes. "And even with makeup on, they look short."

George smirked. "Shut up, they are not short."

"They are shorter than yours," she stated.

A smile grew on George's lips, which made Nora smile even more full. "You're weird. I wish we could swap, but we can't. I'm sorry, they are mine," he proudly said.

The silence fell between the two. Nora placed her head back on George's chest and listened to his heartbeat, it was soothing. George stroked her back and had a small smile what rested on his face.

"Nora."

She raised her eyebrows and looked up. "George."

"I know this is not the most classy moment to ask, or romantic, and..." He was searching for the right words. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Her brown eyes began to sparkle, the sparkle he loved to see. "Yes," she whispered. "Yes, yes." She leaned in and planted her lips on his lips. He wrapped both his arms around her waist and smiled against her lips.

"I know I'm not good with words..."

Nora pulled back and pressed a kiss on his cheek. "You don't have to be good with words to ask that." Another kiss was given on his cheek. "I'm not good with words either. I, either way, blur things without thinking, or I say nothing." She looked at him. "But this was perfect, just perfect in our own way."

"See, good with words."

"Shut up," she smirked. "And kiss me."

"See, driving wasn't that hard," George said when Nora stopped the car in front of the fence. He called the gate, and it opened.

"Mate," Nora said and looked at him. "Panic express." She pointed at herself.

"Because you are overthinking, which is not needed. You think too much, but that's something you don't have to."

"That is what I do," she said and entered the property of her family. "You better be happy we didn't get caught, I was driving illegal."

"We are drivers, Nora."

A cheeky smile appeared on her lips. "True, but, you know, not really anymore."

"You are, you will always be."

Nora parked the car and turned off the engine. "I don't know," she muttered.

"Anyway," George said. "I really enjoyed today." A smile curved on his lips.

"Me too. Good luck tomorrow, text me when you're home, and I will see you soon." She gave him a kiss. "Good night."

He nodded. "Why do I always have to text you when I arrived home?" George was teasing, he knew the reason why she wanted it.

"Because I care. I also can un-care if you want..." She amusingly smiled.

"Just messing," he smirked and kissed her. "Good night, love," he said.

They both got out of the car, hugged each other and said goodbye. Nora waited until George drove out of sight before walking to the entrance of the house. An exciting feeling was going through her body, she was hyped and happy.

"And why are you smiling like a stupid muppet?" Aubrey asked when Nora walked into the living room. Her dad and step mum looked at Nora as well.

"Your woman is not single anymore," she proudly said. "I'm telling you this like you're my best friend, but I do not care. I have a boyfriend," she cried out and sat down on the comfortable stool.

"It is about time, my goodness. A million years later and we finally have the couple together," Victoria blurted.

Heat rose to Nora's cheeks, and she listened to what her family had to say about the news. It was all positive and exciting.