F O U R T Y N I N E

"We don't want to push you to make a decision," Toto Wolff said and smiled. "But we have seen the footage of you on Lando Norris' YouTube channel, and we were pretty impressed on your results, especially after when you told us you didn't do anything a few weeks ago."

A polite smile played on Nora's lips. She had a quick glance over all the hospitalities outside; they were at the Red Bull Ring for the race. However, Nora was invited by Toto at the Mercedes hospitality for a chat.

"And we really want to work with you, Nora. I know things changed, but I can see your talent. You did incredible things last year in F2 what impressed us, and we want to be part of your journey back to Formula One," he continued.

Nora looked at him again; quite an offer. "Thank you," she politely replied. "I do not want to rush things, especially not on racing, because it is physically as mentally challenging to get back where I was last year." Toto nodded understandably. "But thank you for the offer, Toto. If you don't mind, I will think about it."

"Of course," he said. "Your health is the most important thing now, don't feel rushed to make a decision. Just think about it."

They both got up from the chairs, meaning this was the end of the conversation. "I will, thank you." They shook each other hands. "Good luck this weekend."

"Thank you," he said and gave her a smile. "Will you be supporting George this weekend?" He led her to the exit.

Nora ran her hand through her hair, and she gave passing members of Mercedes a smile. "Yes, I am. And Lando and Alex of course, just like the rest of the grid. I hope this will be an interesting race with a few good fights."

"Yes," Toto laughed. They exited the hospitality. "Have a good day, Nora. You know where to find me."

"Thanks, you too! Tschüss!"

"Tschüss!"

Their ways separated; Toto went to the garage, and Nora walked over to her father, who looked at her with a questionable look. "And? How did it go?"

"Good, he was interested and wants me being part of his team. It was a really positive chat, but I told him I would think about it," she answered. "I don't want to rush things, or make stupid decisions."

Hugo nodded. "That is good, you handled it well. But listen up, Sky asked if you want an interview with them? With George, Lando and Alex." They started to walk. "I don't think it would be any harm, but I said it would be up to you."

"Why not? I mean, they deserve an explanation after what happened," she said and yawned. "George and Lando have been asked a lot about me, but it is me who can give better answers."

Hugo made a call with Sky Sports Nora would collaborate, but on conditions, they wouldn't ask deep questions on the accident to protect Nora, but also George and Lando from bad press.

The interview was held in the middle of the paddock, it looked like an enjoyable place to shoot an interview. You could see the members of all the team walk behind them in the shot. Luckily Williams, McLaren and Toro Rosso approved the request on the interview as well.

"Where's the idiot anyway?" Lando sighed and looked annoyed around him, he and Alex had been waiting for ten minutes at the sofa for the interview.

Nora walked over to him and Alex. "I'm right here." She sat down on the couch next to Lando.

He looked at her. "Surprisingly enough, I'm not talking about you this time." It made Nora smile proudly, for once she was not called an idiot by Lando. "Do you know where your boyfriend is?"