T H I R T Y F O U R

"Just exploring things?"

Nora avoided eye contact. I can't say it, I cannot do it. "Yeah, just exploring things." She repeated and nodded. George frowned and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Walking around in an unfamiliar area to learn about it?"

George straightened his face. "Yes, I know what exploring means," he answered coldly. "But in Australia?"

"It's unfamiliar to me, so that is why I'm exploring Australia," she continued and smiled.

"For real Nora, what are you doing here? You're...you can't just show up and missing your appointments," he said, still not understand what she was doing here. "Are you even allowed to fly?"

Nora straightened her face as well. "I just spilt a fortune on tickets, and travelled over 24 hours to get here, and this is the welcome I get? I technically can't fly myself, I pay a shit ton of money to people who can fly, but yeah, I can fly. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here." Her eyes fell on the assistant of Christian who was walking towards Nora.

"Your passes," the assistant smiled and handed the passes. "Enjoy."

A fake smile grew on Nora's lips, she wanted to give the assistant a genuine smile, but she couldn't show it. "Thank you so much. I will stop by soon. Remind me to thank you later," she said.

"It's fine, Nora. Welcome back." The assistant looked at George and his personal trainer and gave them a nod. "Gentlemen." The assistant left the group of people.

George looked back at Nora again. "Why is Red Bull doing this for you?" The tone in his voice was slightly annoyed but mostly still confused. "Nora, go home. You can't be here, you have to stay home-"

"At least someone is happy to see me," Nora coldly shot back. It was a mistake for showing up. Aubrey was lying, of course, she was lying. George clearly wasn't happy to see Nora, he hasn't smiled, not one time. "Excuse me, I have people to catch up with." Her eyes found George's, and she widely smiled. "Good luck, George," she said and padded his shoulder before walking away.

As soon she left George, the smile disappeared. Nora gasped for air, this wasn't how she wanted it to be. She got George was focussing on the weekend and his first race, that was his priority. But at least he could have accepted that Nora flew all the way to Australia - while she was told to stay home at all time, to support him. I guess it is just too much to ask for. She deeply inhaled and looked down. Her eyes fell on the passes; she could throw them away and indeed go home. Nora shook her head lightly; there was just too much going on to leave only for him.

George parted his lips and kept his eyes on Nora. She looked wonderful. This was the first time George saw her dressed up again. The soft pink envelope dress was covering her body, it just looked beautiful on her. George came back to reality.

"Nora!"

He didn't even realise he was shouting her name until she turned around. The blonde locks around her face were bouncing. George swallowed hard. She walked towards him and pointed at him.

"You have no idea how angry I am at you," she whisper-yelled. "I am not gonna make a scene here, but I am so bloody angry, George," she hissed. Nora took off her sunglasses. George tightened his jaw when he looked in her brown eyes; she was angry. "I ignored everyone and broke way too many rules, I paid way too much for an aeroplane ticket, and it took me over 24 hours to get here, for you."

She was silent for a moment, watching George's reaction. He was looking innocently at her. She laughed sarcastically, he still didn't get it.

"Listen here, you little shit, I have feelings for you and it's about time..." she sighed, not knowing what to say anymore. "I'm here to tell you that I am in love you with you. And you don't even see it because all you care is about my health. Which is fine, but not now-"