F O U R T Y T W O

"Are they together? Like officially together?" Alex asked Lando.

"No idea. They made up, and it seems like they confessed, but I have no idea if they are together," Lando replied. "Funny how they hold back, they barely look at each other."

Alex smirked. "They're shy. Give them time."

"They had enough time."

Nora let out a deep breath and opened her eyes. The whispers of Lando and Alex woke her up. George his body was pressed against hers, and he had his arm around her waist. A small smile curved on her lips. She gently moved on her back and looked at Alex and Lando. "Hey," she whispered. "It's official, by the way."

"Good morning," Lando widely smiled. "Congrats. Finally, my gosh."

"Hey," Alex said. "It took you a while to make it official, ma'am."

"I am sorry, but time is key, sir. Slept well?"

Lando looked at Oscar. "Ozzie looks like a cute, small thing, but he can snore...my goodness. It's loud," he dramatically said. Oscar walked on the mattress and stood in front of Lando. "Yes, you are a loud snorer," he said and petted Oscar.

She smirked. "Welcome to my life," she said.

"I somehow didn't hear it. Lando, you're just blaming that poor dog," Alex protected the dog.

"Shut it," Lando shot back.

George opened his eyes and yawned. He listened to Nora, Alex and Lando who tried to have a silent conversation, but it failed. The whispers changed into normal talking and laughter. Apparently, it was interesting to see how Lando was cuddling with Oscar. George moved his hand, accidentally touching Nora's boob. It made her look at him.

"Oh, fuck. I'm sorry," he immediately said and looked at her.

"It's fine," she softly said and softly smiled. "Good morning."

He avoided her eyes. "Morning," he whispered shyly and pressed a kiss on her temple.

Alex cleared his throat. "But Lando, didn't you agree on doing the groceries? I am starving."

It stayed silent. "Yeah, maybe," Lando muttered and giggled because he couldn't hide it. "Just give me a moment, I need to wake up. I will go in a bit, calm down."

"Who snored so loud last night? That wasn't healthy anymore," George curiously asked and wrapped his arms around Nora.

"Lando," Nora and Alex said at the same time. They looked at each other and widely, but proudly smiled.

Lando sighed, annoyed. "I'm cancelling this friendship. It was Oscar. I don't snore. What are you talking about?" He gave the two people a deadly look.

"Yes, you do," Alex continued. Nora had an amusing smile on her face. "You don't have to be ashamed of it."

"I did not snore. I only snore when I am really tired, like when I have not slept in days. And it was not one of those days," Lando irritatedly shot back and looked away.

"You were tired, sweetie," Nora smiled.

He lowered his eyebrows and looked at her. "Yeah, tired of your bullshit, Nora." Their eyes reminded locked. He couldn't help it, but he began to laugh. Nora started to laugh, as well. "It was Oscar."

Hugo walked to the couch when he heard voices and laughter. When standing at the sofa, he found four people laying on mattresses. "Folks."

It was silence. Nora widened her eyes, and she held in her breath. She moved her head so she could face her dad. "Dad," she said and cleared her throat. "What are you doing here?" She sat up and looked confused at her father. "Why aren't you in London?"