F O U R T Y S I X

After the dinner with George and his family, Nora decided to go home; she had a session with Ben in the early morning. Unfortunately, George couldn't be there, he hoped he could at first, but not facing Ben did not ruin George his day. Nora had a tough day; the workout in the morning almost destroyed her, but she had to keep it together for the driving test in a normal car, what she luckily passed! So she was able to drive again in a regular car, but she had to drive with someone who had experience behind the wheel for over five years. Besides that, she could drive again.

To Nora's annoyance, she couldn't sleep at night. For the whole day, she was struggling to stay awake, but as soon she went to bed, she was wide awake. It allowed her to think...a lot. And make scenarios, such as her being a driver, winning a race, having a crash again and what could have happened when she won in Abu Dhabi. She also thought about George, how much she missed him. It sounded so cliche; missing your boyfriend after two days, and Nora always thought it was just affectation and pathetic when she heard friends complaining about it. However, I miss George. It was just his presence what she missed, or his arm around her torso at night when they were sleeping, or just him in general.

Nora promised herself not to grab her phone when she couldn't sleep, but she couldn't resist it. The bright light was terrible at first, but she got used to it after a while. She was strolling through some messages, but decided to ignore them, and started to play a video game. Her eyes shot to the top of the screen when a new message popped up. A smile curved on her lips when it was George. She didn't wait any longer and tapped on the text.

-

George💗 2:07
Daaarling

George💗 2:07
Are you awake?

Nora♥️ 2:07
No

George💗 2:08
Wow, I didn't expect you to be awake

Nora♥️ 2:08
Surprise surprise. But why are you up at 2?

George💗 2:08
Can't sleep. And you?

Nora♥️ 2:08
Me neither. I feel like I can actually run a marathon now

Nora♥️ 2:08
Haha, no, wish I could do that

George💗 2:09
And if you could, you wouldn't do it

Nora♥️ 2:09
You know me too well...shit

George💗 2:09
Open the front door

Nora♥️ 2:09
Why?

-

Nora frowned, it was odd to get a request like that. She pushed the blanket from her body and got up. It was cold. A sigh rolled over her lips, and she walked downstairs. She walked as quietly as she could, avoiding switching the lights on. When she got downstairs, she opened the front door.

"Hi," George widely smiled.

Nora's jaw dropped, and she threw her arms around him. "What are you doing here?" A soft giggle left her mouth while she was hugging him.

"I had to see you," George mumbled and hugged her tightly back. "I missed you, I couldn't sleep without you."

"At two in the night?" She smirked. "You are an idiot." She pulled back and cupped his face in her hands. Her lips met his for a few seconds. "I missed you too."