T W E N T Y S E V E N

"This is faster than the bus, thanks for letting me drive your car," Ben said and parked the car in the car park.

"It's not like I can drive," Nora weakly smiled. She looked at him, he looked different. Her eyes were scanning his face; his blond hair was longer - probably his pre-hair-cut hair, and his hair was combed back, but loosely combed back. It looked soft, and it almost made Nora ran her fingers through his hair. Ben looked soft and adorable.

Ben squeezed his eyebrows together and bit his lip, the stare of Nora made him slightly uncomfortable. "What? Do I look weird?" The silence broke.

"No," Nora said and amusedly smiled. "You look good, I like your hair this way," she complimented him.

"You're breaking the rules, Nora," he teased and stepped out of the car. He walked to Nora's side and waited for her. "Watch it," he winked and locked the car.

"I'm not breaking the rules," she defended herself. "I'm not the one who is taking his patient out to the centre. I am just complimenting you," she playfully replied. "I can totally take it back if you want."

Ben smirked. "Shh, don't tell anyone."

"But seriously, why are you taking me here?" Nora noticed his own clothes and not his scrubs. "Aren't you working today?"

"I'm on call till midnight, so if I get a call, we really have to go as quick as possible," he answered her first question. "But I think you deserve a day off with fun, so I'm taking you to one of my favourite cafes. And we will just relax, that is also good for your mind. We will stretch and do the exercises another time, alright? Just don't tell anyone."

"You know I have an appointment at the hospital tomorrow?" Ben nodded. "Okay, so you know," she continued. "But thanks, it's sweet of you."

Ben pointed to the right to sign Nora in the right direction. "And we are not doctor-patient now, we are friends."

"We'll see," Nora cheekily smiled and put both of her hands in the pockets of her coat.

After a short walk, they arrived at a cafe. Ben held open the door for Nora, and they entered the place. The place was filled with people, but it was not overwhelming or too much. Half of the cafe was filled with students who were studying or reading, and the other half were drinking tea or coffee. It was a dark cafe because of the dark brown furniture and the bookshelves against the walls, but it was also a light place because of its large windows.

"Benjamin, mate, good to see you. How can I help you?" A tall man with a long beard walked over to the two people.

Nora raised her eyebrows and looked at Ben.

"Hey, Roger, good to see you too," Ben happily said. "Do you have a table for two? To lunch?"

"Yes, of course. Follow me," the man called Roger said and walked away. Ben and Nora followed the man and they had a seat on a brown, leather couch. "Is there anything I can get you?"

"For me a coffee, please," Ben said and took off his coat.

Nora looked at Roger. "I would like to have a cup of tea, please."

"It will be up right away," Roger smiled and walked away.

"Cheers," Ben said and had a seat. He padded on the sofa next to him.

"So, Benjamin?" Nora said, surprised and took off her coat. She laid it over Ben's coat over the railing. "And who's Roger?"

Ben chuckled. "Benjamin is my full name, only close friends call me Benjamin to tease me," he told her, putting the connection of Roger to himself. "I don't like it my full name."