F I F T Y O N E

Nora placed a soft kiss on George his lips and looked at him for his reaction. He was still asleep, so there wasn't a reaction at all. She pressed multiple kisses on his cheeks and lips. Nora was awake, and you could say she wanted attention. Her eyes rested on him, he looked soft and so peaceful. A smile curved on her lips; my boyfriend... Nora pressed her lips on George's lips, this is the last one, I promise. She turned away from him and looked at the ceiling.

"Come here," George sleepily said and opened his eyes to see where Nora was. Nora raised her eyebrows and looked at him. "Babe," he mumbled and closed his eyes again. She rolled over and curled up against him. George sighed satisfied and wrapped his arms around Nora's body.

Nora hoped for George to be awake now, but it looked like he was more asleep than before. A sigh rolled over her lips, and she looked outside; everything looked so beautiful and breathtaking, waiting for it to be explored, and George was still asleep. She chewed on the inside of her cheek and tapped with her fingertips on George's bare skin. This would probably take a while...

"Alright," she said when her patience was over. "Wake up," she said and looked at George. "Come on, George, I'm not gonna lay all day in bed."

A heavy sigh rolled over George's lips, and he opened his eyes. "What?" He slightly looked annoyed at Nora.

"Can we go get breakfast?" A wide smile grew on her face.

His eyes closed again. "Hmm," he hummed and turned his head away. His breath evened again, did he just fall asleep again?

"Are you serious?" Nora pressed her lips into a thin line. "C'mon, wake up, George."

"Let me sleep."

"You had plenty of time to sleep, we are not going to spend the day in bed. As much I love that at home, we are absolutely not going to do it here."

He let go of her and turned away. "I will remember that."

Nora straightened her face, alright. She pressed a kiss on his shoulder and got out of bed. Her eyes glanced over the beautiful sea, which brought back a smile on her face. She collected her new bikini from her suitcase and changed herself. They arrived in the night, so they hadn't seen much of the resort yet. The view almost looked fake, that was how perfect it was. Nora put on some sunscreen and opened the huge window doors. It took her a few minutes to process everything.

"Holy crap," she speechlessly said and walked to the huge deck. Her lips parted, and she turned around to see the mansion they were staying at. "What the hell," she mumbled and scanned everything. Her eyes wetted, she almost wanted to cry how amazing, beautiful, breathtaking this was looking.

The Maldives, she was in the Maldives with George. It felt surreal.

"Morning."

Nora turned around and faced George; he was wearing swimming trunks, but no shirt. A smile grew on her face, and she stepped towards him. "Good morning, pretty boy."

"Hmm," he hummed and wrapped his arms around Nora's shoulders, pressing her to his body for a hug. He felt two lips on his shoulder. "Slept well?"

She nodded. "I did. You?" Her eyes found his, if someone told her George was sleepwalking, she would believe that right away.

"Short," he sighed. "Real short." His eyes closed and he leaned against her. "Are you not tired after what? Three hours of sleep?"

"No," she proudly said and pulled back. Nora looked at him, he looked like he hadn't slept in days. "Not really, but I have slept on the plane." She kissed him.