T W E N T Y T H R E E

"I will let you know when I want to go home," Nora said to her dad and unbuckled the seatbelt. "And I have no idea how I will do that, but I will figure out a way," she casually said and nodded.

Her dad chuckled. "If I don't hear anything I will pick you up at six?"

"Yeah, let's do that," Nora nodded and opened the door. "And can you look for your old phone, a Nokia or something? A phone without a screen. So I can keep in touch with friends," she widely smiled.

"I will," he laughed. "Say hi to Lando from me."

Nora stepped out of the car. "I will. Bye," she smiled and closed the door. Her dad waved, so she waved back and walked towards Lando's flat.

Lando opened the door. "Hello, sunshine," he happily said. "Come on in," he said.

"Hey, love," Nora excitedly said back and took her coat off when she was inside. She got off her shoes and smiled at Lando. "How are you?"

They gave each other a hug and walked to the living room.

"Busy, but good," he answered. "Sasha is here as well, that's fine, right?"

"Yeah sure, why not?"

"Hmm-hmm," he hummed. "How're you? You look good," he complimented her.

"I'm feeling good, thanks," she said.

Lando nodded, satisfied. He got something two cups of tea for himself and Nora. They both took a seat on the couch.

"How's everything going on at McLaren?" Nora asked and showed an exciting smile.

Lando looked down and smiled, he was acting like he had met a girl. "It's amazing. I've been at the factory every day for the past few weeks. We are working on the car, making it as perfect as possible for the test days, having a lot of boring meetings," he said. Nora smirked. "They're boring, but essential for the team, so I guess it's not boring anymore?" He looked back at Nora, who looked satisfied. "It's getting real now... The big world."

"That's so cool," she enthusiastically replied. "And have you already driven in the car?"

"Nope, I wish," he sadly said. "Well, I have driven in the sim a lot with the same settings, so I guess that counts as a yes."

Nora nodded and wrapped her hands around the cup. "How did it feel?"

"Amazing," he blurted. "Well, you know, I have driven last year's car last year, feels kinda the same. As you may know, it feels a lot different than F2."

"You can't compare that," she said.

"Exactly."

Sasha entered the living room. "Hey Nora," he smiled and sat down at the dining table behind his laptop.

"Hey Sash," Nora smiled back and stroke a piece of hair behind her ear.

"But how are things going? Your recovery and memory?" Lando asked interested and took a sip from his tea. "I sometimes hear things from George, but I want to hear it from you."

Nora deeply inhaled. "I'm fine," she nodded. "The nausea and headache are gone, luckily, just like the other injuries. And I can walk, for ten minutes straight and then I have to take a long break, but I can walk again," she dramatically said. He smirked. "No, things are getting better. Memories are slowly getting back, muscles are getting stronger, I can do more things."

"Did your body change? Because you're a driver, who trains a lot with a strict diet."

"Mate, I gained five kilos," she blurted and smirked. "And lost all of my muscle strength, so it's all fat now. I can't fit in some trousers anymore or blouses. I already had a bit of boob, not much because of the diet and training, but they grew a cup. One bloody cup, they're huge now," she casually mentioned and shrugged.