14

i was sitting on bryce's bed because the boys decided to come up here so we went up here and i sat on my phone going through the picture the boys posted liking and commenting and also reading some of the comments. half of them were hate. like what.

they were literally 13 to 15 year old kids hating on me for having friends!?

i went through my dms and read some of them and i wanted to cry but i didn't you know? i'm a 17 year old girl who still has feelings and people telling me to kill my self hurts a lot.

"hey amara!", anthony said waving his hand infront of me. i snapped back to reality and shut off my phone. "hi. i'm here.", i smiled.

"it's still weird having you here in person!", bryce said turning his chair around to me. "tell me about it. i'm in a room with 6 people i met on the internet,
pretty typical friday night to me." i said.

"anything you wanna do right now?", griffin asked
"i'm pretty tired and it's like 8 here so 10 over there so i'd be asleep right now."

"where are you gonna stay?", kio asked

"with me!". both bryce and jaden said.

i laughed. "no." i said.

"uh you can stay with me. i got an inflatable mattress that i can sleep on and you'll have my bed.", anthony said.

"sure." i smiled.

"ok but tomorrow, where do you wanna go?", josh asked, "where can we take you?",

"i really don't know. take me wherever you want, show me around.", i said.

"i wanna be surprised!",

they chuckled,

"alright go get rest beautiful.", jaden said and i looked over at him and smiled,

"no no. we are not doing that. let's go on now." anthony said picking me up and taking me out of the room.

"so if i'm guessing. you and jaden have been talking a lot, huh?", anthony said looking down at me and smiling.

"yea. he's such a nice kid and such a gentleman. i'm so glad i got to meet you all in person.", i said.

"we are too. bryce and jaden wouldn't stop talking about how they wanted to meet and they even argued on who you were gonna stay with like what.", anthony said and i laughed.

we headed to his room and he set his bed on the floor and i got ready on his bed.

he took out his phone and took a quick picture of us and then posted it on his snapchat with the caption.

'sleepover with amara <3'

"alright amara. goodnight and sleep tight." anthony said,

"you too ant." i said and drifted to sleep.

——