57

amaras pov

i woke up around 11am and blake was still asleep. i made my way downstairs and made time while he woke up. i ate some fruit and ate some cereal. by 2pm i heard my room door open and then blake yelling at bryce to hurry in the bathroom.

in the corner of my eye i saw kio walk in."hi amara". he said taking a seat next to me. i smiled at him. "hi kio. how's it been?"

"it's been good. anthony told me you went to see jaden yesterday. how'd that go?" he asked. i sighed. "well it was amazing. it felt really nice to talk to him again. i missed him a lot."

"i saw your video." kio said, "that caption was something you and jaden said to eachother. blake saw it too."

i brushed my hands through my hair. "yea i know. i'm gonna talk to him today," i said. "i guess i dont feel the same way he does towards me. i just wanted somebody to make me happy the same way jaden did and well he isn't doing that."

"i thought you really liked me."

kio and i turned around and saw blake standing there. i got up and walked to him and grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the couch by the door.

"what was that about?" blake asked. "i thought what we had was mutual."

"i know and i did too but i went to go see jaden yesterday and i realized how much i still loved him. blake you make me happy, yes but you never made me feel the same way he did. i dont think we're gonna work out, i love you, blake but as a friend. we're better off as friends."

he sighed. i softly punched his shoulder. "cmon. we can still act the same way we did before we dated. best friends."

"well im not one to change your opinions and i understand," he said. "if i dont make you happy then go get the guy who does make you happy, ill get some joy from seeing you smile."

"thank you for understanding," i said and opened my arms and pulled him in for a hug. he hugged back. we talked for some more before he left to go back to the hype house.

i got back and made my way to bryce's room because he's the only one who i haven't spoken to about this. i actually haven't spoken to him in a couple of days.

"hi bryce." i said walking inside. i sat down on his bed and laid back. he was sitting down at his desk editing a youtube video. he took off his headphones and turned to look at me.

"whats up little lady." he said.

"me and blake broke up." i replied and his face turned to completely confused. "really? i liked you two together. why?"

"i'm still in love with jaden." i said.

"well i do love jamara better than you and blake." bryce said and i chuckled. "then what're you doing here! let's go get your mans." he said getting up but i stopped him.

"are you crazy. i have to wait a couple of days or even weeks i can't just break up with someone just go back to the other. it's not okay." i said.

"ok i guess we can wait." bryce huffed and sat back down in his seat.

——