44

jadens pov

"okay, love you. bye.", i said into my phone. "love you too. bye", amara said and hanged up. i looked up and saw josh waiting by the door. "you didnt go out for a run, did you?", he asked looking at me. i didnt answer. "because you came back looking normal wearing sweats and a long sleeve shirt with no sweat stains, so where were you?", he asked again.

"i uh, i uh went to go see someone.", i answered. he chuckled and let a deep breath. "who was it?", i just started at him because i know if i told him he was gonna start yelling at me and threatening me again.

"you went to go see mads, right?", josh asked and i looked at him and sighed, "yea.", i mumbled. he laughed and started walking back and forth. 

"what the fuck did we talk about?", he almost yelled, "you said you were gonna cut her off just for amara."

"how long have you been talking to her?", josh asked. 
"for a week but today was the first time i went to her house!", i said all freaked out, "we didnt do anything but talk, i promise."

"thats not the point jaden.", he said, "the thing is that you said you werent gonna talk to her which meant you werent gonna go see her either. damn it jaden, just stop seeing her. thats not fucking okay. you're dating amara not mads. listen, if i see that you text her or even try to sneak out the house just to go fucking see her i swear i will tell her."

"but im not cheating on her. all we do is just talk.", i said sitting up. "well dont. one thing can lead to another and me and the boys knowing your past with mads,  she's most likely gonna try something on you so just stop seeing her and this is the last time im gonna tell you that.", josh said and walked out the room.

he was right. he had all the rights to be mad but i just dont tell them about mads because of this exactly and i dont tell amara because she'll either get jealous or just start tweeting random things. something we all do. 

my phone rang, i looked down to see mads calling me. what perfect timing. i picked up. "what?"

"oh wow. why so moody. you weren't like that this morning, what happened?", she asked. "nothing mads. what do you want?", i said again.

"when are you coming over again?", she asked and i could hear in her voice she wanted something. "never. just stop calling me okay. stop!", i said and hanged up.

----
a/n
please someone tell me im not the only one who watched alvin and the chipmunks and was like attracted to either simon or alvin. i was watchin it today and just remembered how i was attracted to a CHIPMUNK, a chipmunk. i was 10 c'mon now.