22

jaden's pov

our uber dropped off me and amara at sway and we were stumbling and laughing so much, we could barley even talk or breath right. we walked inside and just sat on the couch. 

"i had fun today.", amara said leaning on me, "yea, i did too. i had a lot of fun.", i said.
i never knew someone like amara could make me so happy. she brings out the best in me and i appreciate here for that so much. 

"do you have dress for graduation?", i asked. "no. i mean i didnt get it because i didnt think it was gonna be this early so i just never bought it.", amara said and i she let out a little sigh.

"can i take you shopping tomorrow?", i asked and she stayed quiet for a minute. 
"i buy you everything tho. my graduation gift to you.", 

"okay. sure. i cant pass on this offer. but i'll pay for some of my things, alright?", she sat up and looked at me. "okay.", i smiled. i looked at her for a little and we both leaned in and touched our lips. we shared a nice kiss and i grabbed her by the waist and pulled her over onto me. 

"woah!"

amara and i pulled off of eachother and turned to see the boys standing there looking at us.
"stare much.", amara chuckled. "so are you two a thing yet or what did we just walk in on?", kio asked pointing at both of us. "no we're not dating.", i said. "yet."

"you know you keep saying yet but i just dont see it happening.", josh said, "when is yet? tomorrow, today, next month, in a year or right now?"

i looked over at amara and she sat there just looking at the boys. i like this girl, i like this girl a lot but im not sure when to ask her out. is it too early or should i give us a chance and go for it. i dont know.

"you know im gonna go get ready for bed. goodnight guys.", amara said and walked downstairs and anthony behind her. "cmon man, if you really like the girl go for it. i know she really likes you because she has told me a million times that she does. so now its up to you.", griffin said and he walked away with all the other boys behind him.

he was right. fuck its so hard.

amaras pov

i walked out of anthonys bathroom and saw anthony setting his bed on the floor. 

"does you're back not hurt?", i asked and he chuckled, "nah. im just used to this, and what about you?", he asked. "what about me?", i said sitting on the bed. "amara, you know what im talking about.", anthony said.

"i like jaden. i like him a lot but i dont know what im gonna do.", i said, "its only been a month. i feel like its early yet the right time. he knows so much about like i know so much about him and its crazy. i just dont know anthony. what if something bad happens?", 

"jaden is a good guy. i think the worst thing he could do is make you pay because he left his money at home.", anthony said and i laughed. 

"just wait. trust the process and everything will come out good. i promise."

"thank you ant. you give the best advice. how i wish you were my real brother.", i said laying down.

"me too kid. not get some sleep.", he said and he turned the lights off an we both headed straight to sleep. 

--