18

amaras pov

we were finally at the beach and i was sitting down with kio next to me just going through my comments on my instagram post.

"who's this taylor guy?", i asked showing him the my phone screen, "that is one of our friends. from the hype house.", he said.

"hey bryce!", i yelled. "yes ma'm.", he said coming over and taking a seat next to me.

"this taylor guy told me to ask you to take me to hype, which i'm guessing is the hype house.", i said.

"that's my boy, and sure why not take you over there as a graduation gift from me to you.", bryce said and got back up and headed to the other boys where they were filming something.

"what was that about?", jaden said sitting next to me, "something about him taking me to the hype house to see the people there."

"oh you're gonna meet everyone there. some of them are cool, some of them aren't." he said.

we stayed for a couple more minutes and in between those minutes stuff happened.

"amara!", griffin said running up to me, "hi.", i smiled.

"do you wanna film this bit where you kiss jaden?", he asked, i looked at him confused. "he agreed already.", griffin said again.

"alright then.", i said and we walked towards the other boys.

"so i came here because griffin said i had to kiss jaden for a bit.", i said and the boys looked at me weird, "did he not say that?",

"no. griffin what?", josh said looking at him.

"no amara. we don't need you kissing boys for views. these boys can get views another way.", anthony said,

"i would've kissed him it being a bit or not.", i said and i looked over at jaden and he put his down and smiled.

"alrighty that's enough. let's get to hype.", bryce said and we got into griffins car and got in the same seats and drove to hype.

on the way bryce took his camera out and started recording, "hey guys so we're on our way to the hype house because taylor has commented on amaras picture so we're going so she can meet him and date him.",

"no. that's not- no bryce.", i said.

"she can't go out with him. she's taken.", jaden said.
"are you amara. are you taken?", bryce asked.

"no i'm not taken.", i said.

"no yet.", jaden mumbled and i looked over at him and threw him a smile.

we arrived at the hype house which used to be the faze house. so let's not forget.

"okay so there are like a good 15 people in here. so it's crowded.", kio said, "oh okay.", i said and we walked over to the front door and by the door there was a little bell with a camera on it.

"yo yo thomas open this door we came to visit!", bryce yelled right into it. after a while someone opened the door.

"the yelling into the camera was not necessary.", some guy said, "well thomas, we came to see taylor.", bryce said.

"whos the new girl?", thomas asked pointing at me, "this is our new friend amara!", josh said.

"alright then, um taylor is up in the gym.", thomas said and we walked inside and 3 of the boys made there way and anthony, bryce, and jaden walked with me upstairs. we reached the gym and saw some guys up there, and they were shirtless, just what i needed.

"yo taylor. look who we brought!", bryce yelled and who i am sure is taylor, put some weights down and walked over to us. "yo, this must be amara.", he said.

"yes that is me.", i chuckled.

"taylor aren't you like dating sommer?", jaden asked and taylor stood there confused.
"we're just talking a little.", he chuckled, 

"same way with amara. please go simp somewhere else.", jaden said. i looked at jaden and he stood there proud for what he just said.

"so i see jaden is claiming amara as his own.", anthony said. 

after some awkward talking, we headed downstairs where some other people were at and i got to make a few friends with some of the people. 

"no you gotta cover your face then move your hips.", tony said and i gave him a cringe look. "or dont.", he laughed. "you guys do this all the time?", i said, "i couldnt be able to do that.", 

"it's easy if you're so used to it every now and then.", he said, i saw jaden on the couch sitting down just looking at his phone. i walked over to him and sat down next to him. 

"hey you seem so bored?", i said and he let out a small sigh, "you're correct. i wanna go back to sway.", he said leaning his head back. "me too.", i said. 

i thought i was gonna make friends here but everyone only cares about is tiktok and youtube and its annoying having a camera shoved in your face every 3 minutes. 

"you wanna sneak out and leave without telling anyone?", jaden suggested and i looked at him and gave him a smirk. "lets do it." i said and we both got up and carefully made our way out the front door and closed it and faced towards the little camera, "hey thomas, tell bryce if he wants to get a girl, he needs to stop shaving his eyebrows.", and we left out to the front and sat across the street and called an uber.

"you know its about to me a month since you first added me to the group chat.", i said,

"you're right. one of the best mistakes i ever made. and now look at us.", jaden said, "we're really close friends.", i looked at him and he gave me the biggest smile ever. "you know you can say it, right?", i said leaning my head on his shoulder.

he chuckled and i grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers.

"the girl i like. the girl who is almost my girlfriend."