27

jadens pov

amara and i got back into the car and drove back home. "should we tell your fans about this or do you not wanna tell them right away?", amara asked. 

"dont you think we pretty much made it obvious that we are with the tweets and the post i made.", i chuckled, "yea yea.", amara laughed, "but they are suspecting it. they are waiting for us to make it official."

"well they can wait. all they have done was be mean to you and teasing them will make them even more mad and im fine with that.", i smirked.

we arrives back at sway and i parked the car outside and i walked in with amara and helped her with her dress and as soon as we walked inside all the boys stood up and walked over to us.
"please tell me its true?", kio said, "i've been a big fan of jamara for a long time now!". 

"are you guys dating now or was it just for jokes and laughs?", anthony said.
we tried speaking but they kept interrupting us. "tell us!", josh said grabbing me by shoulders and shaking me, "yes we are.", i said in-between shakes and he stopped and looked at me then amara and back at me. 

"finally yes. i've been waiting for this one. turn it up!", griffin yelled and we just laughed, 
"have you guys made it official or are going to make it official to the public?", bryce asked,
"we decided to not do it yet and just tease to the public because apparently they already hate the fact that me and amara are even friends to begin with.", i chuckled, "but hey they'll get what they need when me and amara are ready."

"well im happy for you guys.", anthony said and he walked over to amara and pulled her into a hug and then looked over at me. "you do anything to hurt her and i will end you."

"i wont. i wouldn't do a thing to hurt her. thats not who i am." i smiled and amara walked over to am du pulled her into a hug. i pulled off and looked at her and pulled her into a kiss. 

"ok keep it pg please.", kio said covering his eyes.  

" ok well lets head out to the pool again. maybe shot gun some white claws and have fun.", josh said and well we agreed. i went upstairs and changed into some swim shirts and amara changed into a two piece bathing suit. 

"this is my first time doing this around you guys.", she said. "its fine. you look amazing.", i said and grabbed her hand and walked back downstairs and outside where all the other boys were.

"yo. just take a jump in and i promise you you'll feel good once your body hits the water.", bryce said while holding a white claw in his hand. 

"you know if you get drunk im not helping. thats just that.", amara said. "its okay. i got the other boys.", he said and took a sip from the drink.

for the most part we were jumping into the pool from the second floor and drinking white claws and filming for bryce's you tube video. there was this one bit where i leaned in with amara to kiss her and anthony put his hand in between.

"amara did you end up finding a dress for friday?", griffin asked. 
"yea i do and no im not gonna show you guys until you see the pictures im gonna post.", amara said, "you are most definitely going to look amazing in whatever dress you picked out.", kio said, 

"watch it man. this girls mine.", i said holding amara, "take her. she beats me in all my games.", kio said and we laughed. 

after a while we all got out and headed inside the house. i went up to my room and got dried and changed. "so. i know you've seen madi commenting on your post lately.", josh said walking into the room. "yea i have seen them. but what am i supposed to do about it.", i sighed.

"i dont know maybe tell her now that you are dating amara and stop texting her and flirting with her.", josh said and i gave him a very confused look, "dont act stupid.", he said sitting on is bed, "try leaving your phone locked and out of your messages. i saw the texts you and madi have been and for some reason still did yesterday. you and amara are dating now. theres no need for you to be talking to someone who clearly is trying to get with you.", 

i didnt day anything but look at him. 

"if you dont stop. i will tell anthony and if anthony feels like it, he'll tell amara. and you dont want that.", josh said.

"im not gonna talk to her anymore bro. i promise. its not that i am into her because i really like amara lot. she means a lot to me.", i said, "i'll cut off madi. just for amara."

"good.", josh said.

----
a/n

we're getting an acoustic version of angels & demons in like 8 hours because right now where i live its 3am in the morning so i usually update at this time because it makes it better for me. but im excited. jaden deserves so much. he's gonna be a big rock star and i cant wait till the day i see him preform live on stage.