52

amaras pov

i've moved to la and i live in sway now. now just imagine all the hate i got after the boys told their fans i moved in. im getting used to it now, so i just read and laugh. my mom moved with some family up in houston, texas and she's living her best life there. i sleep in one of the boys extra rooms and it feels nice being around them all the time but sometimes i get tired of them and i just wanna put them in a box and leave them in there forever. jaden on the other hand went MIA and nobody has seen him in a month. josh says he barely comes out his room anymore. only for food and thats it. i try not to worry or think of him anymore but there are days where i just call him but it goes straight to voicemail like always. i've been pretty good so thats all that matters.

i'm also dating blake now.

the boys were in the garage working out so i decided i wanted to bring them some cold water. i grabbed three bottles and headed to the garage.

"hello my friends. i have brought you all some fresh refreshments." i said and they all walked to me and grabbed the bottles and just drank.

"you're welcome." i said.

"thank you amara." bryce said walking over to me for a hug.

i put my hands in front of him "no you're sweaty,"
"so what're your plans for today after working out?"

"stay home and rest. these muscle needs some rest." blake said flexing. i laughed.

"okay. you do you." i walked towards him and planted a kiss on his lips.

"oh you two love birds get a room." griffin said.

"hey y'all know that random car over there?" kio asked walking into the garage. we all looked over and saw the car and inside was someone with a big camera pointing right at us.

"it's that hollywood guy who stalks everyone." bryce said. he set his weights down and walked over to the car and they just drove away. "well great. we're gonna be on youtube in a couple of hours."

"that means our kiss is gonna be on youtube as well and we're gonna get exposed, awesome." i sighed.

"well at least we can tell the public who we are now." blake said.

which means jaden is gonna see it and i know he's not going to be taking that lightly. "okay boys im gonna go back inside." i said and turned back to go inside and took my phone out of my pocket and clicked on jadens number.

it rang about 4 times before it went straight to voicemail. "hi, you have reached jadens phone. im not available right now so please leave a message after the beep."

its the same voicemail i've been hearing for the past month almost every week. then i leave the same voicemail as always.

"hey j. just checking up on you. i wanna talk so any chance you get, ill be at sway like always."

"amara!"

i turned around and saw blake running in. "im gonna take a shower and when i get back we can go and watch a movie together in my room." he walked past me, planted a kiss on my forehead.

"i'll be waiting." i sighed.

---
a/n
don't miss me, you're busy. it sucks that you're so pretty.