38

a/n
uhh if you obsess over tiktok like me and you're in the US change your region to canada :)

jadens pov

i turned back around to look at amara and she was no longer where she was at. "amara. come out.", i said and no one answered. i turned around slowly to try to find her and nothing. 

i took a deep breath and prepared myself to look under this sandy water with my eyes open. i sunk under water and the first thing i saw was amara barely moving anymore and her legs were halfway sunken into the sand. 

i went over water and tried walking to her. i reached back down underwater and tried pulling her out but the sand was just making it harder for me to pull her up. 

"someone come help me!", i yelled, "amara is stuck and shes drowning!". the boys turned and all came running. bryce and kio reached under and helped me pull amara out. i carried her over to shore and laid her down on her back. 

"anthony press on her chest and ill do mouth to mouth.", i exclaimed. i was so panicked at this point my hands were shaking. 
anthony pressed on her chest a few times and then i did mouth to mouth. he pressed again and i did it again.

we did this for like about a minute and soon after a while amara started coughing out water. i sat her up so she wouldnt choke on the water again. she took a deep breath in and let it out with a cough. 
"oh you're okay.", i said pulling her into a hug. "yea. yea im okay. can we go now?", amara said.

"yea lets go.", josh said and picked up amaras stuff and i picked her up and walked with her to her car. she tried getting into the drivers seat but i stopped her. "no. go back. ill drive.", i said and she smiled and walked over to the passengers seat and sat in it. 

i started the engine and made my way to amaras house.

"amara, are you sure you're okay?", griffin asked placing a hand on her shoulder. "yea im okay. what time does you guys' plane leave?", amara asked. "an hour and a half.", bryce responded. "hey we dont have to go. we can stay with you if you want.", "no its fine. i have my mom. and dont worry jaden.", she said looking at me now. "none of this is you're fault or any you other boys. i decided to go into the water and didnt even move around and got stuck, so if anyone is  getting blamed, its gonna be my dumbass."

the boys chuckled, "alright, whatever you say kid.", anthony said. we arrived at amaras and we headed inside and all took a quick shower and changed into normal clothes. i walked into amaras room and saw her packing some things. 

"what you doin' there?", i asked leaning on the wall. 
"im putting some things back in some boxes.", she said. 

"hey before we go, umm i have to tell you something.", i said walking over to her, "uh oh what did you or i do now?" amara chuckled, "no we're okay. so me and josh are leaving sway and buying our own house. gonna be making some big moves," i said.

"really?", she exclaimed, "this is like sad and exciting at the same time. do you know what house?"

"jason nash's old house.", i said and looked at her face that was filled with shock. "you're so lucky. i wish that was me."

"will you come visit?", i asked and pulled her into a hug. 
"uh i wanna stay home for a bit. spend some time with mother dearest. "well thats fair."

--

we arrived at the airport and got off and waited for our plane to be called. "hey boys.", amara said, "make sure jaden doesnt do anything bad."

"ill make sure. im gonna be living with him anyways.", josh chuckled, "yea and if he does ill beat him up.", anthony said. 

"alrighty then. thank you.", amara smiled.

"im gonna miss that little smile of yours.", i said looking down at her. "im gonna miss touching your hair.", she said running her fingers through my hair. i leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips.

our plane was called and well i said my last goodbyes to amara. i hugged her and kissed her and hugged her some more. 

"okay amara hugs over here too!", bryce said with open arms and amara walked over to him and hugged him tight then to each boy. we headed over to the line and before i walked into the plane i turned to look at amara and gave her a smile. 

she smiled back with a little wave. then i walked in and headed onto plane. i sat by the window next to josh and next to him was kio. 

my phone buzzed and i looked down to see a text from mads. i looked to see if josh had seen but he was too busy on his phone. 
i clicked on the message and answered.

--
a/n
hi i just wrote this whole chapter while watching criminal minds. they make me wanna become a detective so bad but i always get the suspects wrong. also CHANGE YOUR REGION TO CANADA IF YOU DONT WANT TIKTOK TO GET DELETED ON YOUR PHONE.
you're welcome :) :)