60; instagram

jadens pov

i wanted to see amara again but she insisted on me coming to sway but i didn't want to. yet she convinced me cause i couldn't say no. i took my car and drove over there. it was my first time back here after what happened and it felt weird; everyone still hated me but tried to avoid making it obvious.

i hopped out of the car and headed inside. i saw no one here which was kind of off for the boys. i headed downstairs to amaras room and walked inside. she was laying on her bed with her computer on her stomach watching something.

she turned to look at me and smiled.

"jaden!" she said getting up and walking to me pulling me into a hug. i hugged her back and just walked eachother to her bed and laid down together.

"what were you watching?" i asked.
"criminal minds. they make me smarter than i am," she said pressing play. "at least i like to think they do." i looked at her and she was so focused on watching it.

i just love every bit of this girl. the way her smile could create chaos with the butterflies in my stomach. the way it silenced every storm and calmed down every demon inside of me.

her eyes. you'd never understand how someone could get lost in a forest until you look at her eyes. because in her eyes i saw the color of leaves. the very hue of life. in her eyes, i saw the speck of the sun beaming in the sky, and in her eyes, i learned how it was possible to get lost in a forest of green.

and then just her in general. i pulled her closer to me to hug her and kissed her forehead.

"will you go back out with me?" i asked. her breathing got slower and she paused the show. she turned to me.

"amara i love you and i never knew how much i loved you until i lost you. all i could think about was you and how you made me happy. you were my everything and because of me i had lost you. you're the girl i fell in love with. you're the girl who i wanna grow old with. you're my everything and more. i love you, amara. and i wanna be with you."

she just looked at me and then came closer to where our noses touched. she looked into my eyes and smiled. "yea. ill go back out with you." i smiled at her. she sat back down and laid her head on my shoulder. "break my heart again, hossler, and i'll make your life a living hell."

"hey amara you go-". amara and i turned to the door where bryce stood.

"jaden," he said. "you're here again but this time together. awesome."

"what." i laughed.

bryce stayed a little longer then left and me and amara went back to watching the show.

"lets go take some pictures outside. please we need new pictures." amara begged so we headed outside and took some self timer pictures.

----

AMARAAA

liked by jadenhossler, brycehall, luvanthony, kiocyr, imgriffinjohnson and 168, 515 others

amaraaa: my everything <3

view comments

jadenhossler: the best of the best always <3
amaraaa: ily <3

brycehall: out here making me feel single
kiocyr: whos addison then??
brycehall: sir-

user1: so annoying. no one likes you
amaraaa: that follow back button says otherwise my dear friend

imgriffinjohnson: you guys have the cutest relationship
jadenhossler: we know

user5: the cutest

user2: never breakup again please
jadenhossler: never gonna happen again

--
a/n
writing this made me feel so fucking single. also i like how i just found out that one of my guy bestfriends liked me a year ago but never told me and then when i was starting to like him he's talking to another girl. yay. i was getting over him but hearing tha its making it really hard for me now. also thank you for 23k, 24k, 25k, 26k in one day and now thank you for 27k. i never thought this story was gonna get anywhere <3