35

jadens pov

after amaras graduation we headed to whataburger and honestly it was my first time. im a simple guy so i like small things so i ordered some whatachicken bites. "wow. couldnt even order something that isn't what everyone orders huh?", amara teased me. i just chuckled.

we all went and took a seat at the biggest booth. surprisingly, we all fit. 

"amara tell your mom about us!", bryce said and amara chuckled. 
"ok.", she said, "and just cause i have too anyways.", 

"mom these are the sway boys. as in, griffin, josh, kio, bryce, anthony, and this one my mans.", she said and hugged me. "well of you all seem so nice. do you guys have anywhere to stay?", amaras mom asked. 

"well we are gonna stay at this hotel.", anthony said. 
"dont.", amara said, "stay with us. we have a guest room and im pretty sure some of you guys can sleep on the floor."

"alright, thanks amara!", griffin said sipping on his drink. finally our food was at our table and amara didnt wait for us and just took a bite of her burger. she looked up and saw us just looking at her. "what?", she said with her mouth full. 

"nothing, im just surprised at the fact that we all got chicken and you got that big ass burger.", kio said taking a bite out of his chicken tender. "oh no honey. this isnt. this is texas, you havent met big yet.", amara said and took another bite.

we ate and talked and ate some more and after some time we headed over to amaras moms car and she drove us to their place. it was such a decent two story house, honestly it was such a nice house. not one of those fancy huge houses that everyone has with big pools and huge chandeliers, no this one was just normal; everything about it was normal. felt just like home. 

we walked inside and just seeing the inside just made it feel more like home.
"amara can i live with you now?", griffin said, "i suddenly really like this house now."

"no but i wish.", amara chuckled, "lets go upstairs.", and she dragged us up to what im guessing was the guest room which was the perfect size for us. "lowkey feels like im in my room.", bryce said. 

"i call bed!", josh yelled and launched himself onto the bed, "i call other side of the bed!", kio yelled and also jumped onto the bed. "well boys. i guess we'll be sleeping on the floor then." griffin said and anthony and bryce nodded their heads. 

"i have some inflatable beds in that closet over there.", amara said pointing at the door in the back and the boys ran over there and grabbed them. "well you guys enjoy here. im gonna go and get ready for bed.", amara said and walked over to her room. 

"where are you staying singer boy?", kio asked, "well isnt obvious?", i said, "im gonna stay with amara.", i smiled.

"now dont go on and try anything with her, alright?", anthony said. 

"i wont. im not like that. thats a we thing not just a one person decides thing." i said and he nodded his head. 

"do we have stay just one day?", bryce whined. "yes bryce.", griffin said, "we dont wanna invade their privacy."

bryce huffed and fell face first onto the bed. "i like it here. its more quieter and small.", he mumbled into the sheets. "thats true. its nothing like La here.", i said.

"ok well ill be right back.", i said and walked back out the door and went to find amaras room and well it wasnt so hard because she literally had some small stickers with flowers that spelled out amara. i knocked and she responded to come inside. 

the first thing i noticed were the 2 posters she had of one direction and above the bed frame she had some pictures of some random dude which im guessing was famous. 

she walked out of her bathroom holding up here hair and froze when she saw me. 

"i like the posters.", i chuckled. "thank you.", she said holding her cheeks that were turning red.
"whos this dude tho?", i asked pointing above her bed frame. she gave out the most offended gasp, "are you serious right now?", she gasped, "thats like the matthew gray gubler!", she said.

'oh okay im sorry, my bad.", i said and went over to bed and pulled the sheets over and laid under them, "come.", i said tapping the other side of the bed. she playfully rolled her eyes, smiled, and laid under the sheets next to me. i pulled her close and planted a kiss on her head.

"thank you so much for coming into my life.", i said. "thank you for bringing me into your life." she said.

---
a/n
i really wanna use the quote, "go right ahead. laugh at the girl who loved to easily."
i started watching criminal minds and this makes me wanna become a whole detective like everything is so interesting. ok byeee. pretty please voteeeeeeee.