46

amaras pov

i picked up my bag from the bag returner thinger majinger and headed to find blake. i walked out, stopped, and stood on my tippy toes to see if i could find him.

as soon as a saw a really tall boy with black hair also looking around, i knew it was him.

"blake!", i yelled walking towards him and he turned around with the biggest smile. as soon as reaches him he opened his arms and i gave him the biggest hug ever.

"wow you're so short.", he said pulling away.
"and you're tall just like every other guy friend of mine.", i laughed.

we headed outside to his car and he helped me put my things in the trunk. "also i posted you on my story but dont worry, i blocked the boys so they wont see.", blake said.

"alrighty then. im so happy to be back here. gonna be staying for 2 weeks this time.", i said and looked over at blake. 
"awesome. ill be here for a couple of more weeks too, so it gives me plenty of time to be here with you and the boys," he said. 

"okay now on our way to josh and jaden's!", i said and blake chuckled. he started the engine and headed towards their house. we arrived and i got out the car after blake.

he walked in first and i could hear him talk to josh.
"oh yea i brought someone you might of wanted to see now."

i walked in, "surprise!", i said and he gave me the most surprised look ever and walked towards me and pulled me into a hug. 
"when did you get here?", he asked pulling away, "just a couple of minutes ago. blake picked me up.", i said and i looked over his shoulder, "wheres jaden?", i asked.

"he's in his room, the 2nd one on your left. he's been there all day and hasn't come at all.", josh said. i just shrugged my shoulders and walked over to the hallway and found jadens room.

i knocked and opened the door. "jade-", i stopped myself as soon as i saw mads straddling jaden kissing him while he kissed back holding her waist. 

he didn't hear me or see me and i didnt wanna say anything else so i just walked out letting some tears and walked back out to where blake and josh. 

"can we go now, please?", i said and they looked at me. 
blake walked over to me and wiped a tear off of my cheek. 

"go and check for yourself.", i said looking over at josh and he was just as confused as blake. "blake just take me to sway."
i walked over outside and blake behind me. 

"what the fuck are you doing!?", josh yelled and i just walked faster to the car, got inside, and shut the door. i put on my seatbelt on and just cried into my hands. sobs and sobs escaped my mouth. 

i heard the drivers seat door opened and i heard someone sit down and put their hand on my back. i looked over a blake.
"he cheated on me. he lied and told me he didnt even talk to her but i fell for it, just please drive home.", i cried.

he turned the car on and drove off to sway. i kept crying and trying to calm myself but every time i calmed down the image of them came ack and it just made me cry more.

 by the time we got to sway i had calmed myself down enough to not let any tears let pour down like a waterfall. i took in a deep breath and got out the car next to blake and we walked together to the front door. he just opened the door and walked in and i walked in after him. the boys were all by the stairs making tiktoks. "guys, look whos here.", blake said and all of them turned around, "amara!", kio said and walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. 

blakes pov

kio walked over to amara and pulled her into a hug and she hugged him back. then out of nowhere she started crying into kio's chest. he looked at everyone confused put held amara close to him. 

"what happened?", kio asked. i sighed and looked at the other boys. "she walked in on jaden cheating on her."

all of their faces changed so quickly. anthony put his hand over his mouth and chuckled. "where is this son of a bitch!?", he yelled running to the door but i stopped him and he wouldnt stop trying to leave.

"no anthony stay here, he'll probably show up in a couple of minutes or hours just dont go anywhere and when he shows up talk to him here.", i said and he stopped budging and walked over to where kio and amara were at. he grabbed her and they headed down stairs.

"what did he do?", bryce asked. "he was making out with mads in his room and amara walked in on it.", i answered.

"and what did you do?", he asked again sounding a little pissed. 
"hey now, i did what she wanted. i brought her here like she asked me too."

"when i see that asshole, its over for him.", bryce said and made his way downstairs.

---
a/n
hello. they found tweets where jaden was um being homophobic two and three years ago. also some about trump. like he used his name in a good way. i mean i, personally,  feel like he's changed and matured as a person and knows his wrongs and rights. but i guess every influencer has something bad they have said in the past and people manage to use it as a mechanism to send hate and death threats. anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for 16k i think because its about to hit 17k. also stan matthew gray gubler for clear skin :)