19

anthony's pov

we were upstairs and the boys decided we should play a game of ping pong, and i knew exactly the perfect person for this game. "yo wait. dont start the game yet, im gonna go get amara, this girl loves pong pong.", i said and they nodded their heads and i headed down the stairs and jumped over three because im a stud. or whatever. 

i stood there and looked around for amara and she was no where to be seen. i walked over to kouvr and tapped her shoulder. "hey, whats up?", she asked, "um have you seen amara?", i asked.

"umm last time i saw her she was with jaden and they headed out the front door together.", she said and i immediately knew where she was at. considering it wasn't even late yet, and the fact that amara never stopped talking about this one place before she even came, i just knew where she was at. 

i stepped outside and took out my phone and called amara. after a few rings, she finally picked up. "hey ant!", she said and i could hear jaden laughing. "amara, hey where did you go. i came downstairs looking for you so we could play ping pong and i didnt find you.", i said.

"well, i got bores of just seeing the cameras every where, so i left without telling anyone.", she chuckled, "but i promise im safe, im at the grove walking around.", "with jaden?", i questioned and she stood there quiet and didnt say anything. 

"amara?", 

"yes im with jaden, which makes me safe. i promise nothing bad will happen.", amara said.

"ok. call me if anything happened ok? because god i dont know what i would do if something did happen to you. stay safe.", i said running my fingers through my hair. 

"ok ant. love you.", she said. "love you too, amara.", i said and hung up. 

i've known her for a month but i would never let a soul hurt her. she's like my little sister. if anything happens to her, my life would come crashing down.