31

amaras pov

i woke up as soon as the pilot had said we were about to land. i sat up and buckled myself and got ready for turbulence.

the plane landed and i walked out the gate to go find my mother dearest who i missed. i spotted her and walked over to her.

"amara!", she said and pulled me into a hug.
"hi mom.", i said hugging her back, "so are you ready for tomorrow?", she asked

"you have no idea.", i exclaimed, "i have something to tell you, but let's save it for when we get home.", i said. she nodded her head and we went to her car and drove home.

we walked inside and sat down at the table. "okay tell me what you need to tell me or i won't stop bugging you about it.", mom said.

"ok okay.", i chuckled, "i have a boyfriend."

she looked at me weird.

"it's jaden.", i said. she put her arms up and smiled so big. "oh my god. that is wonderful sweetie. i'm so happy for you. for the both of you.", she said.

"i am too mom. i think i finally found someone who is actually going to make me smile. he so nice and shy and it's the cutest thing ever.", i said.

i talked with her some more and after a while i sat down at the sofa because josh has posted his teatok video and i really wanted to watch it.

it was titled: Jaden Hossler New Girlfriend?

nice clickbait. i clicked on it and their little intro started and then literally all the boys were sitting on the couch.

"welcome back to teatok.", they all yelled.

"hello guys and welcome back to another video!", josh yelled

"still softish!", bryce yelled and josh looked over at him, "did you just say still softish?", he asked.

"no, maybe, yes.", bryce said.

"keep streaming still softish!", josh yelled again, "keep it going!"

"anyways.", he cleared his throat. "let's get to tea talking!"

"why is it always tea. tea this tea that.", jaden sighed.
"he's saying that because he know we're gonna ask about amara.", anthony said and jaden chuckled.

"i wasn't gonna start with that but sure, let's go ahead.", josh said. "pull up the screenshots where he commented on amaras post.", kio said and jaden looked over at him and slapped his arm.

"pulling up the screenshots.", josh said and it popped up on the screen.

"explain that!", griffin said pointing at the screen

"she's beautiful.", jaden said, "like she's gorgeous."

i literally blushed in my seat.

"okat but that's nothing. we have a question and you need to answer it honestly.", josh said, "are you and amara dating?".

they got quiet and all looked at jaden. they even added some suspense to it with some music as they slowly zoomed into jadens face.

"yes." he said.

and the boys all gasped so dramatically as if they didn't know already.

"yes me and amara are dating and if any of you send hate to amara i will fight you.", jaden said. "she is the sweetest human being ever and watching you guys hate on her for no reason whatsoever is so dumb. respect our relationship because i don't wanna have to deal with the constant hate. it's been like this since the beginning when me and the boys started talking to her and i'm getting tired of and so are the other boys. so please no more hating or i will actually block y'all and i won't care if you get sad, because you'll know why."

i sat there in disbelief. my heart melted.

they continued the video until it finished and i went back up to my room, took a shower, got back out, and headed to bed.

i think i was nervous because half of the night i couldn't sleep.

——

jadens pov

"alright do you guys have all of your things?", i asked. "yes jaden. we're only staying for a day and a half.", anthony said.

"i know, i know but i just wanna make this special for her.", i said.

"well we should get going if you don't wanna miss the plane.", bryce said and we headed out to the airport.

a/n
hi guys sorry for not updating. i've been like busy is some type of way but hey i'm here now.
thank you for 4k reads! that's so amazing. i didn't think this story was gonna get anywhere honestly. but i'm glad it did. anyways don't forget to vote and comment :)