54; twitter

 amaras pov

amaras pov

"blake you dumb fuck!", i said bursting into his room. he sat up so quickly on his bed and just stared at me.

"don't look so stupid. why would you tweet that!?", i asked walking closer to him. "well he isn't just gonna get away like that. i had to say something back.",

"well it could have been something different and not something like that. i was- we never planned on telling everybody that that was the reason i broke up with him. either im gonna get hate or he is now." i said.

"and you care so much, why?", blake chuckled.

"because i care about jaden. yes we havent talked in forever and this is the first time he says something and it wasnt something good but i care about him. god i even miss him. we could have worked things out and became good friends again. i just think that sometimes things shouldn't be said on the internet especially when its someone else's business.", i said and blake just stared at me.

"if he's gonna say stuff like that. im gonna respond in a way he doesn't want to be said, so please if you have a problem with, by all means go ahead and speak to him.", blake said and walked out of the room.

i walked out after him and followed him upstairs and stopped him before he walked out. "i'll be back. i promise.", he said and kissed my forhead. "i've heard that one before.", i said.

"im not doing anything bad. just gonna go film over at hype and i didnt wanna tell you because i know you dont like going over there but im not doing anything bad, alright."

"okay then. carry on.", i said and he smiled and walked out and shut the door behind him. i turned around and saw anthony walking in. "hey is josh at his house?", i asked.

"yea. why?", he asked. "nothing, i just wanna go visit. can you take me?", he nodded, he grabbed his keys and we headed out to his car. he started the engine and headed towards josh's house.

"are you gonna talk to jaden?", he asked and i looked over at him. "im gonna try. i just wanna know how he is."

"well im gonna be there so if anything happens just holler my name.", he said. we arrived at josh's and we parked out by the side walk and got out. i speed walked to the door and rang the doorbell. the door opened and josh stood there.

"amara, ant. hey, cmon on in.", he said and we walked inside. "is he in his room?", i asked and he nodded.

i walked over the hallway and stood infront of jadens room. i grabbed the door knob, turned it and just walked inside.

"hey josh, i've told you about coming inside.", and when jaden turned around to see me he froze. "amara what're you doing here?"

"i wanted to talk. its been so long, jaden.", i said.

"but you're dating blake now so what are you really doing here?", he asked again. "i miss you, jaden. i've called you so many times and i've left so many voicemails and i just dont get an answer from you at all.", i said.

"why are you so hidden now, like you wont even come out anymore. why?", i asked and he sighed and sat down at his bed. i walked over to him and sat down next to him.

"im ashamed. i fucked up big time and there was no way in hell anyone forgave me. josh gave me shit for a whole week. anthony came over and literally tried to fight me and well you just didnt wanna see me anymore. there was no need for me to even go out in public anymore." he said and i could see a small tear slip from his cheek.

i picked my hand up and with my thumb wiped it off. he looked over at me and smiled. "well its time to come out.", i said standing up, "no more being in here by yourself. its time you come out and do something good and something nice."

"i cant amara.", jaden said. i grabbed his hand and picked him up and walked him out of his room. "i'll be right back!", i said and took jaden outside.

"we are going to walk and talk, alright?", i said looking at him and he just sighed, "okay.", he said. "good.", i smiled.

we walked down the neighborhood and just talked and laughed a lot. we found a small bench and took a seat and talked and laughed some more. we took some pictures and made some tiktoks that we kept to ourselves.

this was good. i needed this. i wanted this. i missed him and it was so nice talking to him again.

---