23

amaras pov

i was upstairs getting a cup of coffee and some breakfast while watching the boys jumping into the pull and shot gunning white claws. honestly i dont know how they do that. they're crazy, in a good way. i turned around and saw jaden walking towards me, "why arent you out there with the rest of the boys.", i asked.

"well i am taking you shopping today so i didnt wanna get wet and then have to take a shower and take forever.", he said and i nodded my head. "well km gonna go get ready to go.", i said and walked back downstairs and into anthonys room and took out some clothes to wear.

i just took out a gray sweater and some jeans and some white vans as usual. i applied the smallest amount of make up and straightened my hair. i decided to wait for jaden because i know he was either gonna take long or just put on a shirt or a hoodie because he is always shirtless. 

"hey.", jaden said walking in. "do you wanna get going now?", 

"yes sir lets go.", i said and we made our way downstairs and out the front door and into griffins car. "did he let you borrow this or are we just taking it.", i asked looking at jaden and he gave me a smirk, "what he doesnt know wont kill him.", 

and he started the engine and he drove to the nearest mall. 

"hey about yesterday.", i said. 

"wait. lets no talk about that. we can talk about it later. for right now lets go get you a dress.", he smiled. we arrived at the mall and walked inside to the first dress store we saw. "go ahead and try on as many as you want.", jaden said and we went over and sat on a chair.

i looked around for dresses and picked out a few dresses and took them with me into the dressing rooms.i picked out a white short dress and changed into it. i walked back out and showed jaden. "thats beautiful.", he said, "you're gonna be wearing a gown tho. its gonna make the gown pop out more.", 

he was right. i think he's better at this than me. i sighed and walked back in and changed into another dress. each time there was a problem with them. either it was too long, to small, too big, or it was gonna make the gown look weird and i do not want that. 

"ok. last dress.", i said walking out. jaden looked up at me and smiled. 

"amara. you look amazing. like you look absolutely gorgeous.", he got up and walked towards me and grabbed me by my hands and spun me around. "this is the one."

"yea this is the one.", i exclaimed and walked back into the dresser and changed into my clothes and walked back out. "are you sure i cant buy this?", i questioned, "its a lot of money and i dont wanna bother you.", 

"no. im buying it. my gift to you.", he said and grabbed the dress and headed to the cashiers and i went behind him. 

"will this be all?", asked the lady. "yes.", jaden nodded. 
"is this for you're girlfriend next to you?", she asked and jaden looked over at me and smiled.

"yes it's for my girlfriend.", he said and i was shocked. did he just say that or did i just imagine it.

he payed for the dress and we walked over to get some food and sat down at a table to eat. "what was that?", i asked, "what was what?", he asked and smiled because he knew exactly what i was talking about. "you called me you're girlfriend.", i said and he smiled again and looked at me. 

"amara. i fucking like you a lot. like i didnt think i could fall so hard for a girl so fast. we get along so well and we have never had an awkward moment together, we talk like if we've been friends forever. im just so fucking great full that you are my friend. my girlfriend."

he grabbed my hands in his and looked at me,

"amara. will you be my girlfriend?", he asked and i looked at him and smiled.

"yes. i'd love to be your girlfriend!", i said. 

----

a/n

THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!
i didnt think this story would get any reads, but thank you. 
stream angels & demons