48

amaras pov

i was in anthony's room just laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. the boys were back upstairs waiting for jaden to show up which i doubt.

griffin was with me in the room next to me on a chair. i turned to look at him and he was passed out. i just chuckled. i turned back to look at the ceiling because i was tired. my eyes were tired and they felt so heavy.

jaden had promised me that she was no longer in the picture. why did he lie? why couldn't have he just told me from the beginning he was still talking to her.

"where is she?" i heard from upstairs and sat up on the bed. jadens here.

"you have a lot of fucking explaining to do!" bryce said.

and all of the boys were just yelling at him.
"what the fuck was your problem back there," kio said. "like what got into you?"

and i heard them getting closer and closer. i saw griffin wake up and go and open the door and all the other boys including jaden walked inside. jaden turned around and looked straight at me. i got up and saw anthony walking towards him and i could tell exactly what he was gonna do so i walked to him and put my hands on his chest to stop him.

"stop ant." i said. "you dont need to fight him. please just all of you get out so i can talk to him like a normal human being."

he let out a sigh but then walked out and the other boys after him. "i'll be right outside if anything happens, okay?" bryce said and i just nodded my head. he walked out eyeing jaden so i just pushed him out and shut the door.

i turned back to jaden and just looked at him. "amara im so sorry." he said trying to hold my hands but i pulled them away. "sorry for what exactly?" i said.

"im sorry for cheating on you. it was a big mistake that will not happen again. i promise." he said. his whole face was filled with guilt. "but you promised me already. you promised that you weren't going to talk to her anymore. you told me you cut ties with her. you lied to me, jaden." i said trying to hold tears. "i trusted you and all you did was lie to me."

"im so sorry. it was a mistake, a mis-"

"cheating is a choice. not a mistake and you chose to cheat and didnt once question what you were doing." i cried this time just letting out the tears. "god i cant even look at you." i turned around and looked at the wall.

"i love you more than words can explain. im sorry i hurt you and im sorry i lied. if i could, i would take back every moment. just please i promise i will never do that ever again. please amara." jaden said.

i took a deep breath and turned back to him.
"it was a mistake." he said again.

"is that your alibi?" i asked and his face turned confused. "is everything you do a mistake? is that what you're gonna say every time i ask you to explain yourself, a mistake?"

"i walked in on you kissing her. i dont care who leaned on first or what not, you still kissed her even after you knew you had a girlfriend."

"im sorry. it just happened out of nowhere." he said again.

"just please get out. i cant look at you knowing this entire time we were together, you lied. i believed you and now i'm the stupid one. get out. i don't wanna see you." i walked over to the door and opened it for him. he just stood there. "amara, please dont do this."

"please get out. i dont want to see you anymore, i dont wanna be here with you, i dont wanna be with you, just get out!" i said and he sighed and walked outside and back upstairs.

right after he left, all the boys walked over to me.
"can you all stop acting like im dying. he cheated on me and yes im gonna cry and yes im sad but it doesn't mean im gonna die. i love you all but please i just want to be alone right now."

i walked back into the room and shut the door.

----
a/n
never let someone blame you for them cheating on you. also um i gotta wake up at 7am and thats usually my bedtime lmaoo. ALSO IM SO EXCITED FOR JADENS NEW SONG AND THE MUSIC VIDEO. someone give me ideas please and thank you <3