50; twitter

amaras pov

"oh god blake, how hard is it to just pour the flour in there, oh god.", i said cleaning the counter. "im sorry. its not that bad cmon now amara.", he chuckled.

after what happened yesterday, the boys just dont stop trying to make me happy. they're all doing things with me or trying to make me laugh. it doesnt bother me, it just shows they care.

but like BACK OFF ❤️

"okay then just pour it in and be careful this time please.", i said and i watched him pour in the flour and then start mixing with a spoon. bryce walked by and stopped when he noticed what we were doing. "ooh cake mix.", he said sticking a finger in and putting in his mouth and then he tried to stick it in again.

"nuh uh!", i said grabbing his hand. "no double dipping with your nasty saliva finger."

"okay im sorry. i apologize. its good tho.", bryce said and i chuckled. "hey guys.", josh said coming into the kitchen. "is he with you?", i asked. "umm no.", josh said, "he hasn't left his room since yesterday and i've tried talking to him but he refuses to let me in."

i just sighed. i mean what did i expect.

"alrighty then, umm help us with this cake please because blake is horrible at it!", i said taking the bowl from blake who was making a mess.

"nooo, man i was doing so good.", he pouted. i handed the bowl to josh and he finished mixing while me and blake looked for some pans and turned the oven on.

a month later

——a/n i woke up at 7am and i'm running on 3 hours of sleep and i'm tired and i still have to clean my room 😔is anyone else on the subway surfer side of tiktok or like what side are y'all on

——
a/n
i woke up at 7am and i'm running on 3 hours of sleep and i'm tired and i still have to clean my room 😔
is anyone else on the subway surfer side of tiktok or like what side are y'all on.