Chapter 22

Walking into the Halloween party, my eyes widen at the lack of clothes some girls are wearing. Even with the lights being dimmed, you can't miss how provocative most of the girls are dressing.

"I feel like I'm overdressed." I look up and meet Cam's blue eyes.

Smiling, he cups my face and wraps his arm around my waist, "I already told you earlier, you look so fucking sexy."

Blushing again as I did earlier, I smile. But I still can't believe him. We're dressed as Morticia and Gomez from the Addams Family and now being around all the sexy playboy bunnies, angels, and devils I feel way overdressed and out of place. 

"Oh! You guys look so good!" Natalie comes running towards us.

She's a sexy version of a pirate with thigh-high black boots. Vince walks up to us too and he's also dressed as a pirate.

"I love how Gomez is infatuated by Morticia. This is perfect!" She claps her hands excitedly and she does a little bounce that makes her boobs bounce with her and I don't miss Vince's eyes moving down to see them. I almost laugh at how obvious he is.

"Can you believe Natalie made me change into this shit?" He looks away, looking at me and Cam, lifting his arms.

Laughing, Cam shrugs, "Didn't think you'd even show up. Halloween parties aren't your thing."

Vince rolls his eyes, but Natalie smiles big and she's looking at Vince like he has all the answers to the world before looking at me and Cam, "I felt left out that all of you were coming as couples. Whining--"

"Bitching." Vince interrupts.

She rolls her eyes and laughs softly, "I was whining to Vince to go to the Halloween store with me. I convinced him we wouldn't come as some iconic couple, but we could still be something together."

Cam chuckles and pats Vince's shoulder, "Sounds like you're letting her call all the shots. Have fun with that."

Natalie laughs linking her arm with mine, "Let's get drunk! I was totally hoping for Giovanna and Carla to be able to make it." She fake pouts.

Chuckling, I tell her, "They're only gone for the weekend. They need to help-"

"Pack. I know, I know." She rolls her eyes, "Well they're going to miss out," She giggles.

Getting drinks, we dance for a bit before Penelope and Austin show up as Bonnie and Clyde. We all go outside and instead of Austin pulling out a cigarette, he pulls out something that looks like a pen. He puts it between his lips before inhaling and a big puff of smoke leaves his lips. Handing it to Penelope, she surprises me when she doesn't hesitate to inhale some of the smoke herself. 

She leans over and points the pen to me, "Try it, Liv. It's weed. I wouldn't offer a cigarette to you. Weed isn't as bad as you think."

Looking up at Cam for reassurance since I've never had any interest in weed to look it up before, Cam smiles softly before saying, "She's right, but you don't have to if you don't want to, Cookie."

Meeting Penelope's eyes again, I can see she's being as genuine as I know her to be, even if this is something I'd never pegged her to try. Taking the pen, I take a puff and blow out the smoke, but Austin tells me to inhale it. I take another big puff and inhale before releasing it and it burns my throat causing me to start coughing. I hand it over to Cam who smokes with as much ease as Austin and Penelope did.

He hands it over to Vince and Natalie takes my hand and leads me to the kitchen. After handing me some water to calm my cough we hear loud laughter by the doorway. Turning to see Zoey and her friends. When she notices me, she says something to her friends before they start walking towards us. She chose the wrong time because I start to feel my eyelids a little heavy.