Chapter 19

He licks my neck and I gulp trying to think about that for a moment. I was really hoping to still be friends with him after he decided to be with Zoey, but he has a good point not to be. Being friends with me and being with Zoey would just be cruel to her.

"Are we doing this?" He says as his other hand now cups my breast and I can't deny him when he's touching me like this.

I nod and he turns me around, devouring me. Before he changes his mind again, I rub the palm of my hand on his erection over his pajama pants, causing him to groan while sucking on my lip. Pulling on the waistband of his pants, he lifts his hips to help me take them off. Even in the moonlight, I can see it standing straight up, and I gulp as my heart hammers against my chest.

I run my finger along his cock and look back up at him, "I remember taking a Sex Ed class and the little animated picture they showed, was nothing like this. Are they all this big?" I press my hand on it, realizing it's bigger than my hand.

He chuckles and then groans when I rub my fingertip at the tip of his erection, "I don't know, Cookie. I don't look at other guys' dicks."

Suddenly, I feel like I took this too far because I don't know what to do with his erection now that's it's in front of me. But, I don't want him to think I regret it because that's the farthest feeling from my mind.

Turning towards me, he presses his lips on mine as he takes my hand and guides me down to hold his firm erection in a grip. His tongue darts out, meeting mine as he slowly moves my hand to move in an up and down motion. My heart accelerates, touching him so close and intimately, my insides feel like they're going to burst from either excitement or being nervous.

His erection feels firm and strong, but yet it feels soft. Cupping my face with one hand, he moves his other hand between my legs where I'm aching. He groans as he slips his hand inside my panties and feels how wet I am.

Pulling away, I slow my movement on him, "That's embarrassing."

"What is?" He dives in to kiss my neck.

I hear him groan when I tighten my grip onto him as he dips his finger inside of me, "That you just felt how wet I am down there."

He smiles when he plants his lips on mine again, "That's a good thing, Livy. You don't know how bad I want you in my mouth." Kissing my jaw he says, "I want to taste you."

I gulp because if tasting me has anything to do with how wet I am then I am nowhere ready to expose myself that way. I shake my head and he smiles again while kissing me.

"It's okay, Cookie. I like this too."

When I tighten my grip on him and move my hand up and down, he groans again and I can't help my question anymore, "Am I hurting you?" I stop.

Pressing his thumb on my clit as he rubs small circles, making me shiver. He licks my bottom lip, "Hell no. You make it feel so good."

Smiling, feeling better that I'm doing a good job, I start the rhythm again. The hand that was cupping my face, goes under my shirt and it stills underneath as he rubs small circles on my flat belly. I guide his hand up to my breast and he does a soft growl in the back of his throat when he feels my nipple pucker under his touch.

I feel something building deep in my belly and I lose grip of his erection as he works some kind of magic with his hand down inside my folds. His fingers find a rhythm I wasn't sure I would enjoy so much as his thumb rubs my clit uncontrollably.

"Cam?" I whisper, unsure of what's happening.

I need to reach something and I'm not quite there yet, but how do I explain this to him? He kisses my jaw and moves down to my neck and his hot tongue darts out to lick me and I feel like I've reached another level and I'm closer to whatever it is I'm building. His hand on my breast squeezes me. Before I know what's happening, he lifts my shirt and moves down and pinches my nipple before I feel his tongue, bringing me closer to the top. His teeth slowly graze over my nipple and it's enough for me to finally reach what was building. Before I moan too loud, Cam swallows my moans as he devours my mouth in a breathtaking kiss.