Epilogue

Laying on Cam's bed with only his shirt on, usually only turns out to become sexual. But not right now.

"It's so small, Cookie. Stop moving." He leans down and kisses my belly.

The buzzing starts again and I ball my fists to try and keep the pain at bay. I close my eyes and I try to listen to the lyrics of the Metallica song playing which is almost impossible. 

"There, I'm done." He says and I giggle, I'm probably the most annoying client ever.

I get up and stand in front of his full-length mirror by the door. Lifting his shirt that I'm wearing, I smile when I see a cute little chocolate chip cookie tattooed on my pelvis. No one will see it which makes it all that more special. 

It didn't take him long to start an apprenticeship at a tattoo parlor and he's been doing it for six months now. I can already tell the difference between the tattoos he did when he first started to the ones he's doing now. 

Wrapping his arms around my waist he meets my eyes in the mirror, "You're so beautiful." He kisses my neck and I pull away, smiling.

"Stop." I tell him because he calls me beautiful at least once a day and it usually turns into a lovemaking session when we're in private, "I have homework to do and we still have to meet with my dad later. He said he has a surprise for Nash and he wants everyone to be there."

Groaning he tugs me along after him, towards his bed, "But, I was really good when you had the shirt riled up and your panties half off. Shouldn't I get rewarded for that?"

Smirking I decide to tease him, "No."

Lifting his eyebrow his sits on the edge of the bed and I stand in front of him placing my hands on his shoulders. Grabbing my hips, he pulls me closer to him and he bites his lower lip looking up and meeting my eyes.

"Then how about I reward you for being such a beautiful client." One of his hands makes its way between my legs and his fingers rub me over my panties causing me to whimper. "I'll be quick."

Placing my knees on either side of him on the bed, I sit on his lap. "It's never quick." He moves my panties to the side and I feel his finger go in.

Kissing my neck before he sucks on it which no doubt is going to leave a hickey, "I try to be quick. I really do, but you just feel so good, I like to savor every moment."

He slightly lifts me to pull his boxers down and I quickly sink down making him groan while I moan. Pressing my lips on his, I start to move up and down and he grabs the back of my neck and biting my lower lip. I meet my tongue with his and my heart pounds against my chest. I'm never going to get over the way he makes me feel. 

*

Nash smirks when we walk in, but before he says anything my dad frowns, "About time. I was just going to give Nash his surprise without you two here."

My face heats up, "Sorry, I got caught up with homework."

He shakes his head and Cam chuckles beside me, "Follow me before everyone else shows up."

Today's Nash's birthday so my dad decided to throw a last-minute bash since Cam's mom was working, but she'll be here in time for the party.

Following him towards the backyard and into the big shed, my eyes widen at how different it looks inside.

"Lorenzo." Nash almost whispers but continues to walk in.

Looking around, there's a long picnic-style table in the middle of the shed, there are shelves of paint and spray cans on one wall. There are canvases and plywood stacked on another wall.

My dad smiles, looking at Nash, "You said you feel the most like yourself when you're out doing graffiti because you can get creative. I want to give you a safer way to do that without getting locked up."

Nash's eyes well up making eye contact with my dad and he quickly looks away clearing his throat, "Thank you." His voice breaks and he shakes his head, "Don't think of me as a pussy if I start crying."

My dad quickly walks up to him pulling him in his arms and patting his back, "Just because you're a boy doesn't mean you can't cry. I just hope they're happy tears, kid."

Nash nods and sniffs, hiding his face in my dad's shoulder and I look up to meet Cam's eyes beside me and I see his eyes too, have started to well up. He gulps when he looks down to meet my eyes.

My dad and Nash pull apart and Cam pats my dad's shoulder and smirks, "For an old man, you still remember how to be thoughtful. Thank you for this. For being there for Nash."

My dad smiles proudly, "Any time. You kids have become the sons I've never had."

Walking out of the shed Giovanna and Carla show up with Natalie, Uncle Vinny, and Aunt Lauren. Nash quickly walks them over to show off his shed. I help my mom bring the food outside onto the tables in the backyard. Nash spends most of his time showing everyone that makes an entrance to his new shed. 

Penelope and Austin bring CiCi with them and it's only then that I realize CiCi's never met, Nash. The never-ending mouth of hers is actually quiet for once. I notice the way she watches Nash talk and it might be because Nash is really vulgar and doesn't care what comes out of his mouth unless my dad gives him a pointed look.

Vince walks in holding a gift bag and Nash is up on his feet quickly to walk him over to the shed. Vince made it to San Francisco University so I'm sure it means a lot to Nash that he made it out for his birthday.

Two arms wrap around my waist from behind, "Your dad didn't even care that you spent the night with me last night."

Giggling I turn in his arms and wrap my arms around his neck, "It might have to do with the fact that he was excited or nervous to show us the shed he had set up for Nash."

He searches my eyes with his intense blue ones, "Once this apprenticeship is over and I become a legit tattoo artist, are you willing to move in with me?"

I frown and tilt my head to the side, "With your mom and Nash?"

Shaking his head he smiles, "We can find a place of our own."

Biting my lower lip from trying to hide how much this idea is exciting me. I really think about this, I just started college with only a part-time job. I nod and smile even though once his apprenticeship is over that we still might not be financially ready for it, we'll take that step once we get there.

He smiles wide before leaning down and cupping my face when his lips meet mine. My heart swells, I swear I fall in love with him more each day. 

A throat is being cleared and we pull away to see his mom smiling amusingly at us.

"Hi, lovebirds." She jokes.

I link my arm with hers, something I picked up from Natalie. I tug her along to follow me over to the table of food before Nash steals her away and shows off the shed before she gets to eat.

I look back at Cam who's smiling at me.

I never thought it would've worked out, but I was wrong. 

So wrong.