Chapter 24

"We don't have to have sex, Cookie." He kisses my neck, "We can just do what we've been doing."

I shake my head at the same time that his hands go under my shirt. I've been wanting this, but since I didn't think we were actually together, I wasn't ready to give it up.

I push him off of me and sit on his lap, "Please, Cam." Leaning over stopping before my lips touch his. I move my hips, rubbing my center on his hard-on. Squeezing his eyes shut, he groans while his hands grip my waist.

He pushes me off and he lays over me again. Pecking my lips softly, he brushes my hair back with his fingers. His eyes gaze through mine nervously before placing his forehead on mine.

"I've never had sex with a virgin so I'll be as gentle as you need me to be." His hungry kisses turn soft and tender, it makes my heart turn to mush, showing me he cares.

Cupping my face, his lips softly kiss mine until I lick his bottom lip. He deepens the kiss, and I feel so much in his kiss now than I ever did before. I can feel him pouring out his love and warmth. I can only try and let him feel the same from me.

Pulling away, he places his forehead against mine again, "Please tell me when you want me to stop."

Gulping at the reality that we're going to do this and it's going to hurt has my heart racing. Giovanna and Natalie have talked about it enough times for me to know they didn't enjoy their first time, but they claim that they enjoy having sex now. It's all about getting my virginity out of the way.

Finally, nodding. He presses his lips on mine again before breaking away and kissing me down on my jaw, then my neck where I feel him suck on the skin there. Bringing his hand between us he cups me between my legs and I moan softly when his fingers find the perfect spot.

I love what he can do with his fingers.

Feeling the familiar build up in the pit of my stomach, just by knowing what his hands can do, I push him lightly and he immediately sits up. Meeting his eyes, I sit up and I can see the worry in his blue eyes.

Smiling softly, I start to ride his shirt up, but I take advantage of it to rub my palms on his abs and without losing eye contact I can see he's still worried, but there's heat in his blue eyes now.

He takes his shirt off the rest of the way and I waste no time in taking mine off. Leaning over me now, causing me to lay back down, he unbuttons my jeans and kisses me deeply. His hands slowly moving back up to my breast. I really want him to just rip off my jeans.

"Stop stalling." I breathe, causing him to chuckle softly.

Removing my jeans, he cups me again before pressing his lips on mine, "I gotta fucking taste you."

He cups my face, lifting it by my jaw so he can get easier access to my neck. Sucking on my neck I feel his fingers graze the inside of my panties. Biting down and sucking hard on my neck I gasp when I feel his fingers go inside of me.

Pulling away to quickly undo my bra, he eagerly takes a breast in his mouth and slowly makes his way down to my stomach.

He said he wanted to taste me in Santa Cruz and although I wasn't ready for any of this at the time. I one hundred percent want it now.

Slowly removing my panties while peppering kisses around my belly only causes me to squirm. Being this exposed in the past has been fairly easy because we're usually in his car and my pants are always on.