o n e

-letter

"hyejoo!" my friend, hera rushed to me pulling me into a hug.

hera was my best friend. she's adorably short but can kill you. she doesn't hesitate to revenge on someone.

"your fanboys are already looking at you." she pointed towards a few boys standing across the hallway.

i politely bowed and waved at them. i opened my locker and saw a letter, a love letter.

"who is it from this time?" hera asked as she was grabbing her books from the locker.

im not being vain but, yes im the gem of the school. some people hates me for looking fake, some people like me. people has a lot of opinion about me.

though im not perfect as they think.

i flipped the letter and the sender's name was written, jihoon. she peeked from my shoulder.

"ooo, jihoon sent the letter. just accept his love already. he's adorable." she pouted and whined.

i bit my fingernails. see, im not perfect. i bite my nails. i wanna get rid of the bad habit but it's hard.

"he's adorable, but not my type," i spoke as i put the letter between my book.

"he's adorable! especially when he threatened to hit mingyu with a guitar!" she said as we walk through the hallways filled with students.

they were either staring at us, glaring at me or doing their own business.

"then ask him out if you really find him that adorable. you guys can be the tiny couple." i covered my shoulder with my books waiting for her to hit me.

"good idea, why not." she skipped to her class happily, while i was confused.

normally, if i mentioned her with a boy, she would've brake my bones and threaten me. i guess that's the start of hera's love adventure.

◇ ◇ ◇

we were finally dismissed, my books were filled with sticky notes and almost all the words were highlighted.

we were already in senior high. almost everyday there would be a quiz or a test almost everyday.

i hopped on the bus to go home. however, i won't be like some other students who could go to the mall or go home to relax.

i have a exta math tuition class on 4pm, a piano class on 5pm and a violin class on 6pm.

i barely have time on the weekdays. its tiring.