f o u r

-home

jeon wonwoo's pov

i got off the bus and felt her staring at me; i don't know if she's shooting daggers or just staring. i arrived walked home chuckling at the look of her face in the bus.

"at least she didn't cause a scene," i spoke to myself as i walk down the street of my neighbourhood.

it was pretty sunny, the park near my house was filled with children.they were all laughing and playing with rusty swings and slides.

i remember the time i was young when my parents were still not busy. i remembered that i used to play on a horse, which they removed; i named it pootee pootee. 

i turned my doorknob, "im home!" i said to the air. this house would usually be empty almost everytime; ghosts could live here.

i dropped my bag in my room and changed my clothes into my work clothes. i work as a waiter in a restaurant and it pays a minimum wage.

i know my parents are loaded, they're loaded not me. they only pay for my school fees and my bus ride. they only give me money for my bus ride, which is in a card. 

you may ask, why i wanna earn money when i can literally lay down and binge watch some shows.

well, the reason is i wanna live alone in busan, in a nice small house by the beach, away from the city.

living in this huge house feels like im being suffocated. it's huge, but there's nothing interesting to do.

i head to the restaurant ready to work. a huge chandelier was in the middle of the entrance and the tables were covered in white sheets. it was a fancy restaurant where classy people would dine in.

there were some rude and polite customers; most of them were rude.

i dropped tons of plate today, seems like my hand is not doing well today, due to my hand tremor. i was called in the manager's office.

"jeon wonwoo, you already dropped a ton of plates, in two months!" the manager yelled in front of me.

"you're fired, you don't need to pay for the plates anymore, i just want you out." he signaled me to leave.

i nodded and left the restaurant. 

well, im fired; at least i don't have to pay for the plates.