e l e v e n

-karaoke

someone pulled me and a hand was on my eyes; all i see was darkness. my mouth was covered too, not allowing me to yell. someone pushed me and i felt myself sitting on something.

im getting kidnapped.

the hands were removed from my eyes and mouth allowing me to scream and yell. i scanned around my surroundings and i noticed i was in a car, filled with familiar faces, except for one.

"hera?" i looked beside me and she smiled sheepishly. i saw wonwoo, jun and minghao was at the back from the mirror and beside me was hera and seongcheol.

"we kidnapped you! my mom's gonna drive us to the karaoke place!" hoshi said from the front seat as the car moved. i bowed to his mom politely.

"but i-"

"hush my child. i haven't seen you have fun before." hera placed a finger on my lips cutting me off.

well, that was so random. and i was guessing seoncheol's the one who pulled me, since he was buffed. i felt my stomach uneasy, my dad's gonna kill me.

"where are the others?" i questioned.

"chan's mom is driving the others," minghao answered.

i heaved out a sigh, scared of my dad's punishment. i closed my eyes and thinked of happy thoughts.

we finally arrived, hera was holding onto me tightly, not letting me escape. the others were already there waiting for us.

"you guys are slow!" seokmin yelled and all of us head in. everyone was smiling while i was uneasy.

"guys, i'll talk to hyejoo outside," wonwoo said. everyone looked at us smirking. those guys are perverts.

"ok! just don't get her pregnant, im watching you!" hera let me go and shot daggers towards wonwoo.

i blushed at her statement and wonwoo was chill. he simply nodded and pulled me aside.

everyone went in, leaving wonwoo and me together. i bit my fingernails awkwardly and nervously.

"stop biting your nails, let's get you home."