f i f t e e n

-more

i quickly moved away from her face before she wakes up.

i knew that she was pretty, but not that pretty. she wasn't exactly perfect like how some of the boys in my class describes her. her imperfections make her perfect.

after a while, her eyes opened and she sat right up. "what am i doing here?" she asked and looked around.

"i don't know, but seems like you have a fever," i answered as i place my palms on her forehead again.

"let's discuss about the history project. long story short, im teamed up with you," she said weakly as she faced me.

"no, you need to rest." i shook my head and lightly pushed her back on the bed. she obediently lie back down and stared at the ceiling.

"what are you doing here?" she asked, her eyes still glued to the ceiling. 

"sprained my ankle," i said as i squished the ice pack on my ankle. we were silent once again. i looked at her and she was asleep again. 

the nurse came back with another ice pack. "i phoned her father, here's another ice pack."

i thanked the nurse and she left, again. 

♢ ♢ ♢

it was finally time to go home. all the students rushed out and me and my friends passed by hyejoo's class. i saw her bag and stopped on my tracks, didn't she went home?

"wonwoo, aren't you coming?" jeonghan asked and everyone stopped in their tracks too.

"we're going to the arcade today!" jun exclaimed.

"yeah! we can finally relax for a while!" chan clapped his hands. 

"no thanks, i have something to do." i shook my head and went to get hyejoo's bag. i limp to the infirmary leaving the boys confused.

i like playing games and all. and i know my feelings started today, but i like hyejoo more.