t e n

-kimbap

"we should sit with the guys over there!" hera pointed towards a group of thirteen boys. i spotted wonwoo stuffing his mouth with seaweed and rice.

before i can answer hera was already dragging me to their table. "hey, jihoon!" hera waved. 

all thirteen pair of eyes looked at us, and it is awkward. "of course why not," mingyu said in english making us laugh.

we sat down, the only unoccupied seat was between vernon and jihoon, the other unoccupied seat is beside wonwoo.

unluckily, hera already sat beside vernon and jihoon, while i have to sit beside wonwoo. even though we work together in the coffee shop the awkwardness only simmered down a little.

i sat beside him. i saw hera stealing glances at jihoon, trying to make a move. i smirked at her and she smirked back.

i opened my lunchbox there were a bunch of kimbap inside our part-time maid prepared. everyone looked at my lunch amazed, it felt like it was the fourth grade again.

"kimbap kidding? i want some!" seungkwan pouted and i handed out some kimbap for each one of them, including the last one to wonwoo.

"just take it!" i pushed.

"i have rice!" he declined. i stuffed the kimbap in his mouth. "tasty," he said in deep tone. all of us ended up laughing. 

"you sound like the guy from the game candy crush!" soonyoung said and we laughed even harder. i saw wonwoo laughing too, it was nice seeing him smile.

everyone started to come down and continued on eating.

"how about we go to a karaoke after school! all of us!" joshua suggested and all of them agreed, except for me.

"i can't, i have tuition classes and i gotta study," i informed them. i didn't want to tell them that my dad would kill me if i don't go cause that's embarassing.

"please~" seokmin pouted and i shook my head apologizing.

"your no fun," hera said.

♢ ♢ ♢

we were dismissed, i ran to the school gate. out of the blue, someone pulled me. the person was strong that i can't get out his or her grip.