t w e n t y s e v e n

-carnival

for the whole day, it was basically wonwoo flirting and following me around like a puppy.

he stuffed my mouth with food during recess and held my hand at the hallways.

i gotta say, i kinda like it. maybe i do like him? i don't know. i still have issues with father, i don't even know if he allows me to be in a relationship.

i turned the knob of my house slowly opening the door. my dad was sitting in the dining table, it seems like he's waiting for me.

i heaved out a sigh. "i'll get ready for my classes," i said as i walked pass him.

"no, i canceled it for today, you'll only have classes on wednesdays, " he stated and i snapped my head towards him.

he canceled it? my classes.

"im so sorry, for stressing you out with those classes i signed up for you. and for not letting you rest," he said while fiddling with his fingers.

"i don't really know how to raise you when your mom died... i thought making you perfect is good enough." i felt tears in my eyes when he said mom.

he didn't mentioned mom since i was young. it was really sad.

"i was wrong too, i should've communicated with you..." i said while biting my nails.

he looked up and smiled at me. "im proud of you," he spoke.

tears rolled down my eyes. he's proud of me....

my dad walked towards me, comforting me.

"how about let's go to the carnival and have a father and daughter bonding?" he suggested. 

i rubbed my nose and nodded, "that sound good."

we rode the ferris wheel, rollercoaster and the carousel. we also took a bunch of pictures together.

it was really memorable, our first father and daughter bonding.