e i g h t e e n

-rain

jeon wonwoo's pov

it was recess and i saw a familiar face looking for a place to sit, it was hyejoo. my lips automatically smiled happily. 

it was nice seeing her again, looking healthy. her friend hera pulled her towards our table and they sat down.

her eyes landed on mine and she smiled towards me, i felt butterflies in my stomach, it was really ticklish, and my heart was tingling. it was a really weird and new feeling for me.

it kinda feels nice.

♢ ♢ ♢

lee hyejoo's pov

everyone rushed out of the school gates and i did the same of course i don't wanna be late for my tuition class. 

the sky was gloomy, meaning that it'll rain. i was near the school gates but someone called me. 

"hyejoo!" someone called, i stopped and turned around. it was the librarian in our school, standing beside her was jeon wonwoo.

"would you mind carrying these new books to the library?" she asked with a warm smile. although i really want to help but i can't be late for my classes.

"i ca-"

"thank you!" she walked away and entered the school building. i heaved out a sigh and carried a stack of books and wonwoo did the same.

we were silent when we carried the books to the library. only the sound of our footsteps can be heard and the rain from outside. i guess i'll be soaking wet.

i really want to thank him but im in a hurry, the faster we finish this the earlier i can go home. plus i think he's avoiding me, he was keeping a one meter distance between us.

as soon as we finished dropping off the books a loud thunder striked making me jump from my place; it was raining cat and dogs. i guess i have to run through the rain.

i placed my bag on my head and ready to run, when someone gripped my wrist.

"you'll get sick again, stay here," he said as he opened his bag and dug out a black umbrella. he opened it and stood under the rain.

not gonna lie, he looked good. i felt my heart beating faster than usual.

"let's go. seems like you're in a hurry," he said with his deep voice. 

wow, am i in a drama?