t w e n t y s i x

-couple

i went upstairs to wonwoo's room and grabbed my uniform, getting ready for school.

"wonwoo, wake up." i shook him. suddenly, he pulled my hand making me land on him.

"what're you doing?" i asked as i tried to escape out of his grasp.

"im trying to make you like me more." he hugged me and i felt myself turned red.

i've never seen nor knew about this side of wonwoo before. it was sweet but awkward.

"we're gonna be late, and im going home later," i informed him. he let me go and looked at me.

"im glad that you can go home." he grinned. i smiled back when i realized his messy morning hair.

i started laughing and he was confused. i pointed towards his hair, he checked in the mirror while i was laughing on the ground.

it felt like we've gotten more closer, it felt nice. 

and surprisingly, it was my first time laughing on the ground ever since mydad signed me up for more classes.

♢ ♢ ♢

we head out taking the bus to school together, i felt like we're a couple. he held my hand while we were sitting down.

"what do you you're doing?" i asked him pulling my hand away from his. he smirked at me. 

that smirk can kill anyone, why is he being so clingy? i know that he likes me, but i didn't think it would change his personality.

"like i said, im making you like me." he held my hand again. my cheeks were turning red.

what is this guy doing to me?

we entered the school side by side, my hand was holding his. i can hear whispers everywhere.

"woah! they're dating?"

"bro, you lost you're chance."

"no wonder thay're always close."

we saw the boys and hera in the school building, they were all cheering and yelling. 

"finally! they're together!" seungkwan cheered and danced around. all of them were cheering and smiling, even jihoon was smiling ear to ear.

"aww, look at my bestie having a boyfriend. she's gonna leave me." hera squeezed my cheeks and hugged me.

"dude don't forget to use protection." soonyoung winked at wonwoo, earning a punch from wonwoo, and my face turned red.

"we're not dating," i informed them, all of their smile turned into a frown. 

"yet, im still making her like me," wonwoo said proudly. smiles formed in their lips again, while i was turning red again, avoiding my gaze from wonwoo.

"even if you date him, it's fine. im dating jihoon anyways." hera shrugged and held jihoon's hand.

all of us started cheering for the both of them, while jihoon was blushing, it was adorable.