n i n e

-coffee

we were finally done serving the last customer. wonwoo flipped the open and closed sign and leaned against the glass door as i sat down on the chair.

"im tired," i mumbled under my breath. 

"i can hear you mumbling," wonwoo spoke and chuckled. i felt embarassed and went to the staff room to get my bag.

i took my books out of my bag and studied the notes. i know it's weird that im studying, but i hate lying. 

i said to my dad that i will study in the library. at least i didn't completely lie to him, i am studying anyways.

though im fine with me lying about my emotion. it doesn't make anything better if you tell someone your burden. you'll just pass your own burden to someone.

"why are you studying? we have a five minutes break before we clean up," he asked as handed me a cup of coffee.

"my dad doesn't let me drink coffee," i told him, declining the coffee. he scoffed and placed the coffee in front of me.

"just try it, your dad's not here anyways," he nudged my hand using the coffee in his hand. i glanced at him and took a sip of the coffee.

"it taste horrible! too bitter!" i shouted with a disgust face while placing down the coffee.

"more for me then." he shrugged and grabbed my coffee. 

"time to clean up." 

♢ ♢ ♢

we were on the bus; i was standing, he was sitting. he occupied the only vacant seat again. the bus was packed since this was the last bus.

i was standing beside him while he was listening to music, as usual. 

"what you listening to?" i awkwardly tried to start the conversation.

"you don't need to start the conversation if you don't want to," he said his eyes still glued to his phone. 

i swear, this guy takes his eyes off his phone, no wonder he needed glasses.