f i v e

-music

lee hyejoo's pov

i was walking to the music room alone since me and hera have different classes and schedules; it was also the last class.

as i opened the door i saw jihoon sitting down on the floor. 

he turned his head towards me, i bit my nails nervously remembering that he wrote me a love letter. i've bumped into someone who wrote me a love letter but not alone.

i sat down beside him and bit my lips. "im sorry ji-" 

"it's fine. i just wanted to express my feelings," he spoke and smiled at me warmly. and of course, i smiled back; his smile was just too adorable.

"are you sure?" i asked in a worried tone. i don't like someone suffering because of me, even though im also stressed with some tuition classes, piano and violin classes.

"to be honest, i felt better when i told you. it feels nice." he stared up the ceiling. some more people came in and they were all boys.

"oh those are my friends." he cutely pointed towards the eleven boys, including jeon wonwoo.

yes, our music room was big enough to fit thirty people. 

my eyes met wonwoo's and he quickly averted his gaze. his friends waved and smiled politely.

jihoon slowly introduced them to me, cause memorizing names is hard.

"i'll introduce you to hera next time," i said as he was done introducing. 

"we know her, she's the short girl with a sassy attitude," seungkwan stated.

"she helps us count our scores while we play basketball," seokmin stated with a huge smile with rows of white teeth.

we were talking as more students slowly started to enter. they were really fun to talk to. it made me forget my stress at home.

all the extra classes, piano and violin classes was out of my mind. i was finally having fun.

however wonwoo was silent the whole time, keeping his eyes glued to his phone.

my phone buzzed interrupting our fun conversation. 

"i gotta go," i informed them as i stand up dusting off my skirt. 

"the class starts in a few minutes," seungcheol said.

"it's something important."