t w o

-bus

i hopped on the bus; all the seats were occupied. luckily, my eyes landed on a vacant one at the back of the bus.

i rushed to the seats getting ready to take a short break for my feet before my math tuition. however, a hand was placed out of nowhere.

i was really near but someone already occupied it. he was a student with the same uniform with me. i looked at his nametag.

전       원        우
Jeon Wonwoo

"i was here first," i said looking at him. i really wanted to rest my whole body including my mind, before doing math questions.

the first thing that caught my attention about him is his eyes.

he has sharp fox-like eyes, it makes him more scarier. and beneath those eyes are a pair of round rimmed glasses.

he also have a sharp nose and sharp jawline. his eyes were glued on his phone.

wonwoo shifted his gaze towards me. "i know everyone treats you like a princess," he deadpanned. "but im not everyone. im jeon wonwoo."

we stared for each other for a while and glued his eyes back to his phone again.

i was left there dumbfounded. it was the first time a boy said that to me. i heard girls talking shit about me. but im used to it.

i was confused. i bowed apologizing and awkwardly walked away and stood by the door waiting for my stop.

i leaned my head against the pole wanting to reverse time.

"that was embarrassing," i muttered with my eyes closed, the scene replaying in my brain.

"you should mumble more quietly," someone said from behind me. the person walked passed me and got off of the bus.

my eyes were glued to the person as the bus moved, wondering who he was. the bus moved faster and finally caught a glimpse of the person.

jeon wonwoo.

he's different.