n i n e t e e n

-late

we hopped on the bus and i sat beside him. he was staring out the window watching the raindrops race down the window. 

"my stop is here," i informed him and placed my bag on top ready to run in the rain. i squinted ready for the raindrops to splash on my face.

"i'll get you home," someone with a deep voice, which i assume was wonwoo. he was shading me from the rain using the umbrella.

once again, my heart was thumping on my chest very loudly, i hope he can't hear it. we walked to my neighbourhood. he was acting really nice and sweet...

the most sweetest thing i experienced is when someone giving me something. such as, the "fanboys" giving me chocolates wanting me to give them my heart.

or my dad giving me shelter and paying for my classes. even though i hate it, he's still family. he works hard to pay for my classes, and it's my duty to give him back some good grades.

maybe he wants something?

"thanks for completing the project," i said with my eyes glued to the ground. he just hummed in response.

"why are you acting nice?" i asked cautiously and looked him in the eye, he stared back. we were staring at each other for a minute in front of my house.

"you're late," he spoke breaking the silence. i checked my wrist and he was right, i was ten minutes late. shit.

i ran in the house and thanked him.

"im sorry im late." i bowed ninety degrees scared what will my dad say. he was standing in front of me, my heart was pounding really fast.

"you skipped three days of school and classes and you're late," he spoke and i saw ms lee was standing there awkwardly watching.

"why can't you be perfect?" he asked and sighed disappointedly. i bawled my hands into a fist, anger boiled in my blood, i had enough.

"im a human not a thing! you talk about me during parties, but do you even talk to me at home!" i yelled and i felt my eyes stinging, but i held it in.

"you don't talk to me, all you do is to tell me to get ready for this, get ready for that. improve this and that!" i yelled again and it's clear that he's shocked.

"treat me like a daughter for once!" i stomped in my room and locked the door. i was so ready to punch everything. 

"mom, im sorry. but im gonna do it."