t w e n t y f i v e

-heartbeat

3rd person's pov

"i dont like you," said hyejoo. wonwoo was disappointed and saddened by her reply.

though he knows that he can't force her.

"but im starting to," she said as she shifted her position, facing him. their eyes met, heart beating rapidly and stomach with butterflies.

wonwoo's heartbeat was pounding more than hers. however her stomach was filled with soonyoung's whole tiger collection moving around her stomach.

they didn't say anything nor averted their gazes, they just stared at each other, admiring each other's features.

wonwoo's plump lips, sharp nose, sharp jawline and the one that caught her attention and most deceiving feature is his fox eyes.

that fine human being was a cold looking human, however deep inside he was a caring cinnamon bun.

wonwoo also stared at hyejoo's features. her round eyes, boopable nose and her chubby cheeks with acne on them. and of course her uneven fingernails.

those made hyejoo, hyejoo. when you look from afar she looks perfect, but when you're near her, she has imperfections.

nonetheless, the imperfections makes her pretty.

"good night," hyejoo said as her eyelids get heavier and heavier.

"good night," wonwoo whispered and fell into slumber. 

♢ ♢ ♢

lee hyejoo's pov

i was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. i scanned my surroundings and found myself close beside wonwoo.

we didn't do anything right? i checked under the blanket and saw that i still have my pyjamas on.

wonwoo was still fast asleep beside me. i reached for my phone and checked the caller id, it was dad.

i hesitantly picked it up and walked out of the room.

"dad..." i spoke, waiting for him to yell at me.

"i know that you're upset, but you shouldn't have run away. running away are for cowards," he said with disappointment.

"dad, i-"

"this is not how i raised you," he said and hang up the phone.

i heaved out a deep sigh. im making the situation more worse than before.

our father and daughter relationship is way more worse now.

i screwed up big time.

"im sorry mom."