t w e l v e

-bus, again

we were waiting at the bus stop. i bit my nails again. it was silent, some of the lamppost were flickering.

i took a glance at wonwoo, he was looking at the road, spacing out.

"why are you bringing me home?" i asked him cautiously, trying not to make everything more awkward as it already was.

"i saw that you felt uneasy in the car," he answered and looked at me.

"i dont know what goes on in your house, but it looks like you'll get in trouble if you didn't go home," he continued. i nodded and averted my gaze from his. 

i checked my watch and there was twenty more minutes till my tuition class. i felt glad that wonwoo will bring me home, while the other side of me is nervous if showed up late.

but luckily, the bus arrived. we hopped on the bus and almost all the seats were not occupied, phew. if the same thing happened like last time, i would gladly dig a hole for myself.

even though there were seats but i was standing beside the door getting ready to run if it was my stop.

i glanced at wonwoo, he was leaning his head against the window with his eyes closed. his glasses was almost falling down.

i was near my stop, i head towards wonwoo and nudged him.

"wonwoo, my stop is near, you should go home too," i told him and just in time, the doors opened and i quickly rushed out. "thank you!" i yelled and ran.