s e v e n

-new

"how could you play a note wrong when i hired a professional piano teacher for you?" he questioned me with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"i have too much things to memorize from those tuition class," i answered, fiddling with my fingers.

he didn't say anything and just heaved out a disappointed sigh and left me standing in living room. 

i wanted to cry, but i held it in. 

i remembered i cried because of my dad scolding me that i failed my test. instead of comforting me he told me to stop crying, cause crying are for weaklings.

i blinked my tears away and head to my room to change out of the uncomfy dress. i smiled at myself in the mirror remembering that tomorrow is the weekends.

during the weekends, i would lie to my dad that i would go to the library to study. instead, i would work at a coffee shop to earn money for myself.

my dad doesn't trust me with money, he thinks that i will run away or buy some illigal things; and the first one is right. if i earn enough money i would go to my mom's hometown and live alone.

i sat down and my desk remembering that i have a lot of things to recap and study. the finals are four months away, my dad wants me to study hard.

i heaved out a sigh as i focused on studying.

♢ ♢ ♢

it was finally saturday, i head outside with the morning sun shining above me. i hopped on the bus and saw a familiar face.

jeon wonwoo.

he was focusedly staring outside the window with earphones on. he was relaxed and calm; i was jealous of him.

he looked liked he got enough rest everyday, without eyebags under his eyes. i would be lying if i say that im not jealous.

i finally arrived at my stop and i saw wonwoo going down the bus too. i ignored him and head to the coffee shop. i turned around and saw wonwoo behind me.

"stop following me," i told him and he shifted his gaze towards me.

"im heading here too," he deadpanned. i sighed and ignored him. 

i entered the coffee shop and he entered too.

"im sorry but shop is still closed," i tried to shooed him but he won't budge, he was too strong and tall.

"hyejoo, would you mind training the new wor-" 

"oh there you are!" my manager exclaimed and eyed wonwoo and me. "she'll train you."

hold up, wonwoo?!